CHAPTER 3

Kendall's POV:

I was in my mom's house right now we were filming KUWTK. I'm not really into the show because I want my life to be private but fuck I can't have it.

I was sitting on the couch while the crew were in the kitchen. Suddenly my phone rings I look at it and see one of my guy best friend Aaron.

Ken: what's up?

Aaron: nothing just checking out on my best friend

Ken: okay let me guess you find out about me flying out to London are you?

Aaron: uhhmm maybe..

Ken: what if I don't want to hang out with you?

Aaron: oh come on Ken I know you want to plus Alex is here....

I can feel him smirking right now. Aaron know I have this huge crush towards his brother I mean who's not. Even though me and Aaron hung out most of the time I've never hangout with his brother.

Ken: shut up or I won't hung out with you Aaron.

Aaron: hahaha why don't you just talk to my brother Ken he won't eat you.

Ken: huh like it's too easy to do.

Aaron: it is just go to him and talk easy piecey. You're just making this hard for your own.

Ken: whatever.

Aaron: so when is you flight?

Ken: later why?

Aaron: I'll pick you up you can stay in the hotel were I'm staying Cara and the others were there too.

Ken: okay I'll text you later the details.

Aaron: okay bye Kenny.

Aaron: bye Ron.

I hung up. We continue filming and by afternoon we're done. I came back to my house and check my things. I'm still wondering who will be my partner for the shoot.

After checking my things I go to the airport and board the private jet. I hope it won't get Awkward because we're supposed to act like a couple. I hope he was not a jerk.

I finally get seated on the plane and it takes off. I just sleep through out the flight. At first I'm not comfortable with flying to different places from time to time, but I get used to it cause plane is where I live.

After an hours of flight we finally landed. I texted Aaron that I arrived and he text back saying he's here already. I get out of the plane to see Aaron waiting with his car.

Aarron: Kenny I miss you...

Ken: hahaha sorry but I didn't miss you.

Aaron: you're a meanie you know that.

Ken: just for you.

Aaron: when is your photo shoot?

Ken: tomorrow.

We get in his car and he start driving. We were just catching up in the car laughing sometimes. I miss this asshole he was like a brother to me.

We finally arrived to the hotel. Some men gets my luggages. I check in and get the keys. I will be on the same floor as Aaron.

We enter the elaborate and push the button up to the floor. The elaborate doors open. We see Cara running around on her pajamas with Taylor, Karlie, and Gigi. I laugh at the scene.

Cara look at me and run in my arms clinging herself on me.

Cara: I miss you Kenny.

Kendall: aww I miss you too Cara bear.

She go down on her feet again I hug the other girls and we all go to my room. We all sat down on the couch and start catching up.

Cara: so Ken do you know that Alex were also in this floor?

I look at her wide eye. No way. I'm not prepared for this.

Gigi: hahaha that crush of yours is really funny.

Gigi said laughing at my reaction. I gave Aaron a glare and he just laugh with them.

Karlie: don't worry Kenny you can make him fall for you too hahaha.

Ken: shut up you guys. I remember I need to unpack so you can go now and I need some sleep for tomorrow I have a shoot.

Cara: wow so much for missing us huh..

They all get up and I walk them to the door.

Taylor: see you tomorrow Kenny

Kendall: See you guys

They all go to their own room while I go to my room and start unpacking. I can't help but think of how should I act when I meet Alex, I mean I should be serious right? He looks like the serious type.

After unpacking I go to the bathroom and do my business. After that I lay down in my bed and set my arm on. I finally decided to get some sleep.

I'm still wondering who my partner will be. I didn't get comfortable with guys so easily so I just hope that everything would be fine for tomorrow.

_______________________________________________________________

A/N:

So thank you guys there is Aaron up there but you can imagine him with someone else too.

Please give this a star and don't forget to comment down thank you...