CHAPTER 23

Alex's POV:

I was is a fashion show right now here in Paris while Ken was in New York. It's been 2 weeks since we started working again and it's so hectic since then. Fittings here runways there interviews and photoshoots. We haven't talk too much and Kendall is getting mad at me for that. We actually have a fight yesterday and she haven't called me yet. I was calling her when I have time and shes not answering.

I was just getting worried about her. "okay you're done for today" The stylist said to me. "thanks" I said hugging her. I get up and change to my clothes and get in my car. I decided to call Ken. Ringing. After some minutes someone finally answer my call. "Hello?" a guy answer the phone. "Who am I speaking?" I ask curiously. "It's Rakim or ASAP" the guy said. "and who is this?" he ask. "I'm Alex is this Kendall's phone?" I ask.

"yeah she was in the bathroom" he said and my knuckles turning white because of the grip I have in the steering wheel. "can you please tell her to call me when she's done... Thank you" I said then hung up. Fuck Ken you can be such a child sometimes. Let's just wish she's not cheating cause I don't know what will happen. I drive to my apartment and I park my car then I go to the elevator.

The door were about to close when I see a girl running towards the elevator so I step my foot to keep it open. She get in and smile at me. "thank you" she said and I smile back at her. "it's nothing" I said to her. "I'm Emma Watson by the way" she said offering her hand for a hanshake wait the name sounds familiar. "I'm Alex  Standford" I said to her shaking her hand. "I know who you are" she said to me. "well I guess I'm popular?..." I said jokingly making her chuckle.

"wait I remember who you are!" I said to her. "you're the actress" I said to her making her let out a chuckle again. " that's me I think" she said. "well it's my pleasure to meet you princess Belle" I said bowing to her playfully. "it's my pleasure to meet you too Prince Alex" she said doing the same as me and we laugh at each other. "who would have thought that an elevator ride will be fun" I said to her. "yeah but I'm pretty sure every girl would do anything just to be in my position right now" she said.

"well same with the guys" I said to her. I see we were near my floor. "Hey uhhmm can I maybe get your number?... I mean your a great person to have fun with" I said to her nervously scratching the back of my neck. "I never thought Alex Standford would ask for my number" she said and we chuckle. "give me your phone" she said and I give her my phone and she out her number in it. She gave me her phone and I do the same.

My floor came and I get out. "see you soon Princess Bella" I said bowing again. "Can't wait Prince Alex" she said and I wave at her then the elevator doors close and I get to my room. Then my phone rings I look at it and see Kendall calling me. I answer it while getting my clothes off. "So done with your guy?" I said to her. "It's not what it looks like Alex" she said. I was now wearing a sweatpants. "then care to explain it to me then" I said laying on my bed while my phone was still on my ears.

"Asap was a friend of Taco and Taco was here in my apartment earlier with him and I get in the shower while they hangout" she said to me making me sigh. Fuck you Taco that guy really love to piss me off if he's not my friend I'll definitely kill him right now. "okay call me on facetime" I said to her and ending the call. Soon she was calling me again on facetime now. "you look so tired" I said to her looking at her eyebags.

"it's always tiring on fashion month" she said to me groaning. She was also in her bed making me want to cuddle her. "Is taco still there?" I ask her. "no they both leave earlier" she said. "that guy really want to piss me off" I said to her. " it's taco anyway" she said making me chuckle. "where is your next destination after this?" I ask her. "well I'm going to Berlin then Paris" she said. "god I can't wait to finish all of this" she said groaning.

"well I think I have a good news for you" I said to her smiling. "what is it?" she ask excitedly. "it's a secret" I said to her making her groan. "well thanks for making me excited" she said rolling her eyes. "by the way I met Emma Watson earlier" I said to her. "where?" she ask. "in the elevator earlier she's a great person" I said. I look at my phone to see a glaring Kendall. "what?" I ask her. "did she flirted with you?" she ask making me smirk.

"what if she does?" I ask smirking. "did you flirt back?" she ask again. "maybe yes maybe not" I said. "I'm not fucking joking Alex" she said and I chuckle. "you're cute when your jealous" I said to her. "pfft I'm not jealous" she said looking to the ceiling. "whatever you say Jenner" I said to her. "your annoying" she said to me. "you love me" I said to her smirking. "yeah I do" she said smiling.

We keep silent for some minutes until I see her sit up and taking her shirt off making me gulp. "uhhmm Ken water you doing?" I ask her. "it's hot in here" she said smirking and when she takes off her shirt leaving her with nothing. Fuck she's not wearing bra. "babe it's not great of you to tease me" I said to her. "why baby?" she said. I close my eyes feeling my lower getting hard. "you know my nipple pierce is looking great" she said and I look at her touching her nipple.

She let out a moan closing her eyes and I was now palming myself. "tell me what you're thinking Ken" I said to her. "I was thinking of you with me right now leaving hickeys all over me then you will slowly thrust your fingers inside of me" she said and I see her rubbing herself making me smirk. We continue doing that until we are both satisfied. "your so hot" I said to her and I see cheeks gets red. "well now I'm sure you don't need Emma" she said.

"you really tease me because of that thought?" I ask her in disbelief. "yup" she said. "your unbelievable Jenner" I said to her. "you love me anyway" she said making me smirk. "so we better get rest before our work" I said to her. "okay bye baby I love you" she said blowing me a kiss. I catch it and put it in my pocket making her giggle. "good night love I love you" I said to her and she end the call. I receive a text.

Emma👸 : hey want to grab some breakfast tomorrow?

Alex: yeah sure tell me the details.

She send me the details. I guess I'm meeting a princess tomorrow. Can't wait I just hope Ken wouldn't think of it in the other way.

➗➗➗➗➗➗➗➗➗

A/N:

So guys here is an update for you thank you for reading my story and I hope you still like it.

And please try to read my other story too it would be great guys...

And I will update once a week don't forget to vote or comment down what you think so guys I hope you have a great day or night bye.

A~