CHAPTER 8

Kendall POV:

Me and Alex have been dating for four months now and we haven't gone publicly yet, maybe because we're not ready for the world to interface with our relationship.

He already met my family too and trust me when I say he already won the hearts of everyone for just a couple of hours I'm kinda afraid that my mom would like him lol.

Me and nick have gone to some argument too. He will be mad when I wear 'nothing' when I go out but in reality I wear clothes his words was always 'every guy will look at you like you're a piece of meat and I should be the only one to see you naked blah blah blah' but we will be okay in just some minutes or an hour. I got pretty jealous sometimes too because who would not be jealous if you have a boyfriend that looks like that I mean come on.

I was currently on a photo shoot right now. We were in the middle of the shoot it's our break. I go back to my boot it was already 10pm I'm fucking tired I just want to cuddle with my boyfriend right now.

My phone rings and I realize that I have a phone after all. I look at it and see that I have a 5 missed call from Aubrey, 2 from Jennifer, 2 from Gigi, 3 from Cara, 4 from Khloe, 3 from Aaron and more. What the fuck is happening?!!.

I try to Aubrey but she's not answering so I call Cara. After a few rings she finally picks up.

Ken: Cara what the fuck is happening?

Cara: uhhh k-ken it's Alex.

Ken: what? What happened to him?!!

Cara: we were in the hospital right now.

Ken: okay I'll be there bye.

I hung up and didn't wait for her answer. I immediately change back to my clothes I can feel some tears on my eyes.
I don't know what's happening my boyfriend is in the hospital and I don't know what the fuck happen to him.

I get out of my booth the photographer came up to me and I told him I'll just reschedule the shoot because it's important and I'm glad he let me go.

I was now driving to the hospital that Cara texted to me. I was driving like a maniac right now.

After some fast drive I finally got into the hospital and immediately park my car then get out. I enter the hospital and ask the lady on the front desk.

Ken: hello can I know what is the room number of Alexander Stanford.

Lady: sorry ma'am, but that was a private room and only family are allowed.

Ken: I'm his friend you can let me in.

Lady: sorry ma'am but we can't do that.

I'm going impatient right now of I was in a cartoon you can see smoke coming out of my ears. Gladly before I could burst out in here Aubrey came in and we both go to the room.

When I enter the room I see Cara, Gigi, Aaron and some of our friends in there. I look at nick who were looking at me. Everyone get out of the room. I look at Alex who has a bandage or a cast on his left arm and also on his left leg, and there is also some bruise and cuts on his face and body. I go beside him and he look at me nervously.

Ken: baby what happened to you?..

I can't help some tears that falls on my eyes.