CHAPTER 30

alex's POV:

I was waken up by someone tickling my sides making me smile and pull that person on top of me. "well good morning Ms. Jenner" I said kissing her lips. "Excuse me mister but I have a boyfriend" she said. "screw him" I said kissing her again "Will do" She said getting up making me groan.

"I hate you sometimes" I said making her laugh at me then go out of my room. I take my shower and  wear some Nike Basketball short and a sleeveless T-shirt. I get out of the room and go to the kitchen. I see Kendall dancing while making breakfast making me film her while smiling. I go behind her and wrap my arms around her.

I kiss her cheeks. "It's almost ready go sit down" She said. I go sit down on one of the stools while Ken put the foods on a separate plate. "Here you go" She said putting mines in front of me. "thank you baby" I said kissing her cheeks. She sat down too and we eat our breakfast. 

"So Today is VMA do you think your brother and your sister will come?" She ask me. "Probably I heard Aubrey will perform so does Aaron and they were both nominated for different awards" I said to her. "Well I already have my dress ready" She said making me realize something.

"Shit" I said making Ken look at me curiously until she realize the same thing. "You haven't pick out anything yet are you?" She said and I shake my head. She pull out her phone and call someone while I'm freaking out right now.

Shit I only have 6 hours to prepare everything. "Okay Cara will be here any minute now so go get ready, we're going to buy your suit" She said. I run back to our room and change quickly. I go to the living room and see both of the girls waiting. 

"Let's go" I said getting my Keys as they follow me. We decided that I will wear an Armani suit so here we are right now paying for the suit. We all got back to the hotel. I think evryone is getting ready right now cause no one is running in the hallway.

I look at my watch and see that there is only 2 hours left till the show. Me and Ken go back to my room and her Glam team arrived and get her ready. I got ready too with the help of some of her team too.

When we were down We both go out of our room the same time as the others making us look at each other and laugh.