CHAPTER 7

Alexander's POV:

I was sitting on the couch in the living room waiting for Kendall to finish her stuff. I don't get it, why do girls took so long to finish I mean come on get something to wear then done.

Alex: Ken Come Now You Were Already Gorgeous!!!!

Ken: I'm coming!!!!

I hear her say. After 5 minutes she finally came to the living room. I look at her and Fuck am I lucky to have her? I can't believe she's mine, she's just wearing a normal clothes but she still take my breath away.

I walk towards her and out my hands on her waist and look at those beautiful brown eyes of her. She look back at me.

Alex: Beautiful

Ken: Handsome.

I lean in and kiss her. She kiss back with love like mine. I pull away before I can't control myself anymore.

Alex: let's go.

We both get out of the hotel room. We see very one outside their rooms and we all head to the parking lot. Me and Ken go to my car while everyone get in their car. Aubrey said that Shawn will be there too I guess it's time to have the men talk.

Ken: I'm nervous, I mean I already meet your parents but as Aaron's and Aubrey's Friend not as your girlfriend. What would they think if they found out. I'm glad that we will going to meet each others parents but I don't want to disappoint them...

Alex: Baby look at me.*she look at me and I look at her in the eyes* My parents would love to meet you as my girlfriend. Just be your normal self and everything would be fine. So stop getting so nervous before you have and anxiety or panick attack okay?

Ken: okay.

I hold her hand and started driving.

Alex: you know this is the first that all of you guys going to the house.

Ken: really?

Alex: yeah except Cara cause she always play with us when we were a kid.

Ken: so I got to see some baby pictures of you.

Alex: well when it comes to my mom I'm sure all of you will. Actually I'm already preparing myself for embarrassment.

Ken: hahaha that's what moms does.

Alex: ohhh and I would love to show you guys our favorite spots.

Ken: I can't wait.

After an hour of drive we finally came and pull up and park our cars. Everyone get out of their cars and look at the house in front of them in Awe.

Taylor: beautiful

Karlie: Gorgeous

Zayn: Fantastic

Jourdan: Amazing

Gigi: Can I live in here?

We all laugh at Gigi's comment. After their comments we all decided to go inside the house and as expected they were more fascinated by the inside.

Bella: I think this is the greatest house I've been too.

Ken: you guys grew up in here?