Chapter 32

Aubrey's POV:

I was on my private jet right now with Jake, Skyler and Trixie on the way to London, "Dude, If I were you I'm going to kill that bitch" Trixie said making me chuckle.

"Can you not give her any Idea right now?!" Jake said turning to look at her. "What I'm just saying." Trixie said back making me chuckle.

"Don't even think about it" Jake said to me. I raise my hands in surrender. "What I'm not saying anything" I said to him smirking.

"What did your brothers think about it?" Skyler ask. "Well Aaron want to give that a piece of mind and so does Alex and that's why I'm here with you guys and not them" I said.

"How's your mom?" She ask again. "She's hurt obviously, but I told her to enjoy herself with Aunt Lynda and forget about dad for now" I said. Mom was pretty hurt about the situation and I don't want her to suffer because of dad's stupid life choice.

I hear my phone ring again and I look at it to see Alex calling me. We're still not in a very good terms so I wonder why he's calling.

I answer the FaceTime, Alex and Kendall were in the couch and looking so depressed. "What did I do to serve the pleasure of you calling me?" I ask him sarcastically.

"Aubrey..." he said making me more curious. "What did you do to Kendall ?" I ask him when I see Kendall who's crying on the other side.

"It's... uhmm... It's dad... he...h-he put me in an arrange marriage" he said making me drop my phone. "Shit!" I hear Trixie and Skyler said, while Jake pick up my phone.

I get my phone again. "What?!!... with who? when? how?" I ask the things that come to my head. "With Hazel... I don't know how it happened and when did it happened but her just call me and said that if I won't follow him he's going to disown me..." Alex said frustrated.

"That's bullshit! I'm gonna call grandma" I said to him and hung up immediately. I call grandma and she answer immadiately. "hello who is this?" I heard a girl answer the phone.

"It's Aubrey can I talk to my grandma?" I said in a rush. "I'm sorry Lady Aubrey but... Queen Elizabeth is busy right now" she said again.

"Sorry but please just give the phone to my grandma" I said in a frustrated tone. I hear her footsteps and soon my grandmother was on the line.

"Grandma!" I said rather loudly. "Don't shout on the phone young lady!" she scolded. "Sorry grandma, but it's dad" I said to her.

"What is it?" she ask. "well he arrange Alex into a arrange marriage with that Bi- I mean with hazel" I said correcting myself when I almost curse.

"What?!... Why would he do that?" she said making me furrow my eyebrows more. "wait so you didn't know about it or arrange it?" I ask her.

"No darling... I know you kids don't like that and if that would have happen it would be with someone who has a higher position or to someone that is in line for a throne" she said.

"So dad decided everything on himself" I said. "I'm gonna talk to him don't worry..." she said. "Okay thank you grandma I'll see you soon" I said and she bid her goodbye and hung up.

"Damn you have a lot of problems" Trixie said. "You know I'm still a little bit not used that you could easily talk to the queen of the United Kingdom like that" Skyler said.

"I need to find out what the hell is going on with my stupid father" I said gritting my teeth. After a hours flight we finally reach London.