CHAPTER 38

3rd Person's POV:

"Shhh no please stop crying... Aunt Aubrey is here" Aubrey said while holding the baby in her arms. The baby keeps on crying and kicking. "Babe I need the bottle now!!" Aubrey said to Shawn. "Wait!! I'm still trying to figure it out!!" Shawn said. "You've been there for six freaking minutes!!" Aubrey said walking to the kitchen.

Then there she saw Shawn holding the can of milk formula on his hand reading the instructions. "Sorry but it's not my fault that I don't know how to do this!" Shawn said in a frustrated tone. "I told you that all you got to do is take three scoop and put it on the bottle that have the water" Aubrey said to him.

"Here let's exchange" Aubrey said giving the baby to Shawn. Shawn then hold the baby in his arms while Aubrey were making the milk formula. Shawn then walk to the living room where you can see a crib. He out her down making her cry more. "Okay I can see that you don't like that" He said picking her up again.

"Okay It's done" Aubrey said coming into thw living room. "Finally" Shawn said. They all sat down on the couch. Shawn gave Aubrey the baby. Aubrey then start feeding her making her stop crying. "You sure are a princess aren't you Mia?" Aubrey said to her.

"Whoo... Who knows that taking care of a baby for only half an hour will be such a pain in the ass" Shawn said. "You do realize that once we have a child you have to do this a lot more" Aubrey said looking over to him. "Who said we're having a child?" Shawn said to her.

She look at him with wide eyes making him laugh. "How dare you?!!" She said. "I'm just kidding babe... Of course I want to have kids... I want to go home with little you and me running around our house" He said kissing her head. "You almost lost a fiancé there Mendes" She said to him.

"well let's put that little monster into sleep now" Shawn said pointing at a sleepy Mia. "Should we sing for her?" Aubrey ask looking over to Shawn. "I mean that's what they do for babies right?" Shawn said to her. They all look at Mia who was closing her eyes then oepning it again. Both of them decided to sing for her.

Aubrey

There is no upper hand
I'm giving you mine
It doesn't have to end up wasting your time
There's things that I could say
But hear it my way
I want to let you know that it's all okay

Aubrey sang first while looking at Mia smiling at her...

Shawn

I like your smile
But even introductions need to last awhile
Sometimes I don't know if I'm right or wrong
And in the end it seems like everything is worse when you're gone

Shawn sang while caressing Mia's cheek then looking at Aubrey who was doing the same...

Aubrey and Shawn

There is no upper hand
I'm giving you mine
It doesn't have to end up wasting your time
There's things that I could say
But hear it my way
I want to let you know that it's all okay

Both of them sang together while looking at each other's eyes lovingly.

Shawn

So there you are
Mistakenly mistaken for a deeper scar
A hole in your heart
And the same for me
Is everything you touch keeping you down
Or setting you free