CHAPTER 19

Third's person POV:

Charles and Jen was on their way to their Childrens hotel. All of them was going on a show for an interview. They arrive at the hotel and Charles get out and the driver open Jen's door. They both walk in the hotel. "those kids were just like you" Ken said to Charles. "what why me?" he ask walking to the elevator. "sleeping late then they'll be late on a plan" she said to him.

"Hey you're like that too when we're in our 20's" he said. "no I'm not" she said. They both get inside the elevator. "yes you are... Remember when we will go on a date in I'll pick you up you always say you'll be ready in a minute and I end up watching two episode of a TV show before you came down" he said to her and she glare at him. "you still love me" she said. "well.." he said playfully which earn him a hit on the shoulder. "Charles!!" Ken said to him and he laugh at her.

"I'm just kidding of course I still love you... Our kids will kill me if I don't especially Aubrey since she's so much like you" he said wrapping his arm around her. They look at each others eyes and you can see the love that throughout the years was still there. This is the kind of love that every people see and envy to them especially their kids. Candice, Alex, Aaron and Aubrey always look up to their parents and maybe that's why they become the person they're right now.

The elevator door open to the floor where the three and their friends live. The two walk in the hallway and see Cara walking back to her apartment. "Cara" Charles said. Cara look back and smile then run to hug the two. "it's nice to see you Charles and Jen" Cara said to them. "it's nice to see you too kid" Charles said. "I bet you're here for the three right?" she ask. "definitely" Jen said. "well I'm pretty sure their still sleeping since we go to a party last night" she said groaning and the Two adult shake their heads.

"you kids were unbelievable" Jen said. "you we are unbelievable and amazing!!" Cara said. They hear a doors open and see Kendall came out of Alex's room and Shawn came out of Aubrey's room. "well isn't it coincidence that both of them get out the same time" Cara said chuckling. Shawn and Kendall look at them and get inside again in a rush. Cara laugh "so I'm gonna feed Leo now bye guys" she said to the two adult and go inside her apartment.

The two walk in Alex apartment first. "Mom I'm so sorry I forgot" Alex said going downstairs in a sweatpants only and hug his mother. "you kids always does" Ken said hugging her son back. "uhhmm I'm here too" Charles said. "oh hey dad" Alex said. "wow you cod have act excited you know" Charles said and they all chuckle. "So go get ready while we look to your brother and sister" Jen said. "Okay bye guys" Alex said and Kendall came downstairs.

"Good morning Kendall" Ken and Charles said. "Good morning Charles and Jen" she said and hug both of them. "we need to go now bye kids" Charles said. "Don't have fun we need to go in an hour!" Ken shout before closing the. Kendall blush. "my parents are crazy" Alex said chukling. "But they're cool" Ken said. "yeah that's why we're cool too" Alex said. "Don't be cocky big guy"  Kendall said patting his shoulder. Alex just smirk at his girlfriend and started to get ready so does Kendall cause she have a photoshoot for Penshoppe summer edition.

Ken and Charles then enter Aubrey's apartment to see Shawn on the kitchen making coffee. "Hey shawn" Ken said hugging him. "Hey Ken and Charles... Aubrey is having a shower" he said to the two. "Coffee?" he ask. "No thank you" Charles said. "so how are your relationship going?" Charles ask. "it's been great well we do argue sometimes but we make up at the end" he said smiling. "I hear your going on a World Tour again?" jen ask.

"yeah... I actually haven't said that to Aubrey yet" Shawn said scratching the back of her neck nervously. "well you got to tell her sooner or later" Jen said while Shawn take a sip kg his coffee. "tell me what?" Aubrey said going down the stairs in a jeans and a white shirt shawn choke at his drink. "Babe you okay?" Aubrey ask patting the back of his boyfriend. "yeah I'm fine" he said. "so since your almost done were gonna go to your brother" Charles said saving Shawn. "oh okay" Aubrey said.