CHAPTER 10

Alexander's POV:

I was laying on the grass while waiting for our lunch to be prepared. My mom want us to have lunch all together and because her and dad wanted to say something.

Candice and Hermann with their son were here already we're just waiting for Aubrey and Aaron to come.

Kendall was in Paris right now doing some fashion show and I miss her so much. We FaceTime each other but with her schedule and the time difference it was just a very short time, but we were still happy I just wish to have my girl beside me every time. I didn't admit it to her but I'm actually jealous because of all the guys around her. I hate the way they look at her like she's a piece of meat.

My thoughts were cut off by my annoying brother jumping beside me.

Aaron: ALEXXXX!!!!

Alex: what the fuck is wrong with you?!!!

Aaron: hahaha you should have seen your face!!!

Alex: shut up Aaron or I'll kill you.

Aaron: yeah sure... like you will do that.

Alex: oh yeah I can want me to try?

Aaron: no thanks I don't want someone like you to kill me.

I just get up ignoring him as we both go back in. We go to the living room to see me sister and her family with dad. I look at the little boy that is on the floor playing with his toy. He's gonna be one years old soon.

We hear a car park outside and we all know that it's Aubrey. As expected she enter the door but without Shawn.

Aubrey: hey guys I'm sorry I'm late just got trough some stuffs.

Dad: ohh it's fine princess we haven't started yet anyway.

And on cue my mom just call all of us to the dining room. I look at all the food and I'm already hungry. We all take our sits. Candice lead the prayer and we all started to eat.

Dad: so we all ask you to go here because we would like to ask a favor.

Aaron: all of us?

Mom: yeah all of you.

Alex: what is it?

Mom: well you know that the Philippines get hit by a super typhoon and some of their agricultural structure and other stuff were pretty much destroyed.

Dad: so we want to ask all of you to go their personally to give our donation and also to do a slight concert to earn more money for them.

Candice: yeah I heard about what happened it's pretty tragic. The news said that many people die and many people loss their homes.

Mom: and all of you should go especially Aaron and Aubrey.

Alex: I'm in

Aaron: me too.

Candice: count us too.

We all look at the last person who haven't said anything yet since we started to eat.

Aubrey: sorry I can't go.

Mom: no you have to go.

Aubrey: Mom I can't okay!!

Oh no this is trouble. Me and the others look at each other nervously.

Mom: yes you will and that's final.