CHAPTER 14

Third Person's POV:

When the group get out off the plane they all walk in trough the airport and see so many fans and cameras on the exit. Alex look at Kendall and hold her closer the guys were protecting the girls even though they have bodyguards.

When the group walk they can hear the fans screams. When they walk out the airport they were welcomed by so many noises. They sign for some autographs and take pictures with some fans. There were 3 cars waiting for them and they immediately get in the car.

The car drove off to the penthouse that they rent for everyone. Arriving at the hotel there some paparazzi that follow them. Everyone get out of the car and go inside the hotel.

Once they were everyone let out a breath.

Justin: Wow that was crazy.

Trixie: I'm thankful that none of us get hurt.

Dove: yeah remember that time when we go on a vacation someone snatched Aubrey from us then the guards get her again and she have a scratch on her shoulder.

Kendall: oh shot I remember when you guys tell me that.

Xian: Aubrey get some stitches that time.

Then a man walk towards them with a smile. He approach the group.

Guy: hello I'm John and I'm here to assist you.

Everone: hey John

John: is everyone ready to go to the penthouse?

Alex: yeah can you show us the way?

John: that was my job sir.

Alex: thank you.

John: and your bags arrive earlier and it was in your rooms already.

Everyone follow John to the elevator. The elevator stop and open the walk in to the penthouse and look at the city from the open glass door.

Blake: how long is our stay here?

Aubrey: 1 week I think.

Blake: Hey Alex when will Candice's plane would arrive?

Alex: I think at night in here.

Gigi: guys let's go shopping.

Taylor: Gi let's go unpack first before we go shopping I kinda want to rest first because I'm jetlag.

Kendall: I think Gigi is a girl with a vitamins running through each of her cells.

Gigi : hey its not my fault that you guys were grandma's

Zayn: okay let's go and unpack now.

Everyone go on their own room and start unpacking their luggages. Alex and Ken were unpacking in their room. Kendall was unpacking perfectly making sure that the clothes weren't gonna be crumpled while on the other hand. Alex was unpacking like he doesn't care at all. Kendall look at him and raise an eyebrow.

Kendall: Alexander Stanford could you please explain why the hell are you unpacking like a monster?

Alex: look at her and he look at what he so called unpacking.