CHAPTER 21

Aubrey's POV:

I was walking towards Shawn and that girl. "Aubrey" I heard Kendall calling me. I don't care because all I could think right now is that Girl with my man. I reach both of them. I fake cough. I raise fake a smile at them when they look at me. "Having fun? " I ask. "oh you're Aubrey right?" the girl ask me and I look at her. "yes I am Aubrey Shawn's Girlfriend" I said emphasising the work girlfriend.

"uhhmm I'm Maddie" she said offering her hand for a handshake. I look at her hand and ignore it looking to Shawn. "so I see where you will hang out" I said to him. "what're you doing in here?" he ask me. "let see what are the things people do in a club" I said to him sarcastically. "your drunk" he said to me. "oh I didn't think you would care" I said to him. "you're too busy to even text or call me today" I said to him.

"uhhmm I think I'm gonna go to the bathroom" the girl said. "oh okay I'm sorry about this" Shawn said to her. I raise an eyebrow at him. Ken reach us both. "Hey Shawn... Uhmm Aubrey come on let's go back" Ken said. "No I'm enjoying this actually" I said and Shawn glare at me. "you should go home now" he said to me in a serious tone. "and why is that? I can hangout too" I said to him.

"Don't be a child right now Aubrey your drunk" He said to me. "You know what let's go" he said to me holding my wrist. "no we're not leaving" I said trying to get out of his hold but he hold me tighter. "Ken please tell the girl earlier that I need to go and I'll call her later." Shawn said. "uhm okay" Kendall said. "wait no I'm not leaving" I protest.

He start dragging me towards the exit. I was trying to get out of his grip but he held me tighter. "Shawn let go of me" I said to him. "your going home now your drunk" he said still dragging me. "No!" I said. Then I feel my other hand being pulled back. Shawn stop. I look at the guy he have a dirty blond hair and a hazel eyes. "the lady said No" he said to Shawn.

"look dude mind your own business" Shawn said to the guy. "you shouldn't force a lady" the guy said still holding my hand. I just stand there feeling a little dizzy because of the drink I have. God I'm drunk. Shawn let go of my other hand and grab the guys hand taking it away from my hand. "you don't know what's happening so don't interfere" Shawn said then he start pulling me again.

Damn I can't pull myself from his grip. Then I feel someone pull me again I look at the guy then he punch Shawn in the face making Shawn fall back. I look at them wide eye. "Shawn!" I go to him and he wipe the blood from his lips and get up then punch the guy. Now I'm pretty sure I'm not drunk anymore. The guy then fall back when Shawn punch him in the jaw. "I said mind your own business" Shawn said pulling me again.

We both walk to his car and get inside. There was a tension in the air. I look at him and he wipe the blood in his lips. I reach his face and he full it back from my hand. "Baby-" he cut me off. "Let's go home" he said then start driving. The car ride was silent. We reach the apartment complex and he park his car and we both start walking inside. He walk inside and go to the elevator while I follow him.

We were now in the elevator and when it stop to our floor we both get out he was still in front of me. We both go inside my apartment. He walk to the kitchen and get  a glass of water. "Drink" he said to me. I drink the water cause I know he's mad already. After I drink the water I look at him. "Look I'm sorry for earlier" I said to him. He just ignore me and go to his phone.

"I know it's not me to be like that... I'm just drunk and.... Jealous" I said but he still ignores me. I keep saying things and he just ignores me which pissed me off. "Could you put your fucking phone down and talk to me!!" I shouted at him. He put his phone down and look at me. "you want to talk?... Okay talk then" he said crossing his arm. "your being unfair" I said to him easing my voice.