CHAPTER 25

Third person's POV:

Skyler and the others arrived at the Standford's house. They go straight to the front door and they see Ken and Charles in the kitchen. "Hey aunt Jen uncle Charles" they greet the two adult. "Hello kids" the two said. "Is Aubrey in her room?" Dove ask. "No I see her in her horse earlier" Charles said. "Is she you know doing stupid stuff?"Justin ask. "we don't know she's been in her room since the whole break up happened" Jen said sadly.

"Don't worry we'll take care of her" Skyler said. "Thank you for coming in here she will be happy with you guys" Jen said to them. "you can go find her now the maids will take care of your things" Charles said. They all nod and get out of the door. "Okay so you won't make me walk in this thousand hectares of land" Trixie said. "we know" Xian said rolling his eyes. "let's go get some horse" Dove said excitedly. They all go and walk to the horses and get one.

They all get in each horse and start roaming to the whole area. "where do you think that girl is?!" Trixie said frustratedly. "Wait what if she's somewhere killing herself?!!" Justin said earning a smack in the head from Skyler who seems to not worry but thinking the same thing on the inside. "I'm sure she won't kill herself...right guys" Dove said. "Let's hope she's not because I will definitely hunt her in the after life" Jake said.

"So does anyone have an idea where she is?" Xian ask. "Well where do a broken hearted girl go in this times?" Justin ask. "I'll go and play my piano or to a zoo" Dove said. "Well she's not with the animals because that's where we first go" Skyler said. "well I go to a salon or a spa or go shopping when me and Xian have a fight" Trixie said. "So both of you fight everyweek?" Justin said chuckling and xian smack him.

"okay Aubrey is a introverted person when she feels sad and shit so let's think of somewhere quiet and peaceful" Jake said. "But this while place is quiet and peaceful" Anwar said. "the more reason why we need to think harder" Skyler said getting more nervous of where her best friend is. "let's get going while thinking" Jake said. "God why is this mansion so big" Justin said frustratedly while they all go again. Jake get beside Skyler.

"Don't worry she's gonna be fine" Jake said to Skyler knowing what she's thinking right now. "But she really loves Shawn and we all know it I'm just afraid she won't do anything stupid" Skyler said. "Then let's find her and try to use the Magic that she has to make us happy when we're all down" Jake said to her other best friend. "You seems so calm" Skyler said. "I'm trying to keep calm I don't want to start freaking out and drag everybody down" Jake said.

"Where do you think that girl went?" Skyler ask. "Maybe in some cave where she can release everything she feels" Justin said chuckling. "Wait I know where she is!!" Dove said making everyone look at her waiting for her to continue. "Remember that cave that Aubrey showed us where it's so peaceful and it's like we're in a new world!" Dove said and everyone nod. "But we don't know the exact location of the cave" Anwar said. "Follow us" Jake and Skyler go on first and the other follow them.

Soon they all arrived in their location. They all get off the horse and go to the cave. They all walk looking for their friend. "Aubrey!!" Skyler shouted. No one answer they all start shouting. "Guys look!!" Anwar shouted. They all go to his side and look at where he's pointing. Then there they saw Aubrey laying down with her eyes close. They all start running fast to where the girl is. "Fuck! No she can't leave us!" Skyler said.

Then soon Trixie slap Aubrey multiple times while Jake and Skyler shouted. Then Aubrey suddenly get up holding her red cheek that sting because of the slaps she get. "Ouch!" she said and glare at her friends. "What the hell was that for?!!" she said to them. They all just look at her shocked. "we thought you end your life" Xian said. "Dude I maybe heartbroken but I'm not suicidal!" she said to them.