CHAPTER 5

Alexander's POV:

After I walk Kendall to her room I go back to mine. I still can't believe I'm going out on a date with Kendall Jenner. I haven't actually hangout with her even though she's one of my sibling's closest friend.

I'm glad that I have balls to ask her out earlier, and I'm so happy that I can function earlier on the shoot because all I can think is how good does Kendall look in all of those clothes. She's one hell of a beauty.

I look at my clock and see it was 1 in the afternoon already. I hear some little footsteps coming and I wait for it. After some minutes my little cute dog run to me and lick my face.

Alex: hello buddy miss me?

He just bark at me and I'm taking that as a yes.

Alex: hahaha okay come boy let's eat.

I walk to the kitchen with him following me. I prepare my and the dogs food. I put my food on the table and I put his food over some papers. He always gets messy when he's eating. We started eating our food while I'm planning my date with Kendall.

I call some people to do the things I want them to do. I want Kendall to have our first date as the best one. I know it's seems we're moving too fast because we only meets hours ago but it just feels right.

After getting everything planned. I go to my closet and find something to wear. I get a ripped jeans a t-shirt and my black leather jacket. I laid all of it on the bed. I go to the bathroom and take a shower.

After taking a shower I dry myself and go out of the bathroom. I get some Calvin Klein underwear and put it then I put my outfit next. After that I go and dry my hair before fixing it. Then I get my watch and wear it. I look at the clock and see that it's 5:00 already wow It took me 3 hours to prepare.

I called the people again and they tell me that everything was already in place so I just sit on my couch and wait for the time to come.

Kendall's POV:

I just finished getting ready and it took me 4 hours just for that. I look at the clock and it's just 10 mins. left before Alex came here.

I was still nervous because I don't know how should I react. I don't want to scare him away. I'm wearing my comfy clothes just some jeans and stuff. I wonder if Alex would go on a date on expensive restaurant with his date wearing comfy clothes... I mean that's what everyone does right take a girl to an expensive restaurant for the first date.

A knock on my door bring me out of my thoughts. I look at the little hole to see Alex looking hot as always. I open the door and caught him staring at me I call his name for like five times already.

Ken: Alexander Stanford!!

Finally he look at me and scratch his hand on he back of his neck feeling embarrass I think. I smirk at him.

Ken: so done checking me out?

Alex: ohhh actually not yet can I continue?

I was shocked at his answer. I look down and blush. I felt a finger on my chin making me look up to him.

Alex: don't look down you look much more beautiful when you blush.

Ken: thanks, you look great too by the way.

Alex: thanks, so let's get going then.

I nod at him and we both go to the elevator.

Ken: so where are we going?