Chapter 27

3rd Person's POV:

"Okay what's with that stupid smile on your face?" Trixie said when Aubrey came in to the room. "Nothing" Aubrey said smiling. "Bitch we leave you for an hour or so and you came home in Ethan's Back" Skyler said to her friend. "and we don't miss the exchange of numbers" Justin said. "Guys! It's nothing I just give him my number so if he wants to hangout with us he can contact me" Aubrey said to them and they all just nod.

"I'm gonna cook now" Dove said going to the kitchen with Skyler and Trixie. Aubrey sat down beside Jake. "I'm happy to see you like smiling like that" Jake said. "thanks Jakey" Aubrey said. They were all sitting on the living room doing some fun stuffs. Aubrey's phone light up and she look at it to see a text from Ethan. She smile and open it.

Hey just got back to my room. I have fun today E~

I should be the one thanking you for giving me a fun time A~

I guess we both have fun then E~

I think we both did, so want to hangout with us tomorrow? A~

Sure it's not everyday that a pretty girl ask me out on a date is it ;) E~

And it's not everyday to have the chance to kill Ethan Dolan 😈 A~

Touche Aubrey hahaha.... Anyway what's your plans for tomorrow? E~

Ski probably... I'm not sure yet but I'm sure this guys planned something already. A~

Great...

What's wrong?

Nothing... It just that I'm kinda nervous to meet your friends... I mean they're in higher level than me... I still can't believe I'm talking to you right now.

Ethan... Don't worry they will love you especially the guys... And fuck the level thing we're not in a freaking game... Just be yourself okay.

Okay, thanks for doing this Aubrey I appreciate it a lot.

I should be the one thanking you for everything Ethan.

Suddenly Aubrey's phone were snatch out of her hands. She looks up to see a glaring Dove and trust me that's a rare site. "I've been calling you for dinner and you're in here on your phone" Dove said. " I'm sorry... I'm just talking to someone" Aubrey said. "I can see that but go eat first" Dove said still glaring. Aubrey sigh and get up. " okay mom" Aubrey said snatching her phone back.

they all eat dinner together having some talk about how theit vacation will be. Soon the dinner was over and everyone go to the living room playing some board games. " Sky I need the dice" Trixie said. then suddenly Aubrey's phone ring and she see that it's her manager so she pick it up. "Hey Aubrey your new song will release any minute now" he said happily. "wait really?" Aubrey ask excitedly.

"yes and another good news..... THE DESCENDANTS 2 MOVIE SHOOTING IS STARTING AGAIN WHEN YOU GUYS COME BACK!!" he said and Aubrey was smiling so big right now probably the biggest smile she had since the break up. "That was so great I can't wait to see and work with everyone again!" she said and everyone was looking at her now with a confused expression. The call ended and the guys are still looking at her wanting an explanation. "guess who's dropping a new music?" she said that makes everyone go on their phone.

"No way!" Justin say and play the music.