Chapter 34

Alex's POV:

I was now on the couch with Hazel and I have this guilty feeling on me because I was enjoying being with her, Like this is what I want all along. I know she broke me but she is my first love and even though I say I move on from everything there is still this part of me that want to bring back everything.

"You know this movie is really fun!" she said laughing at the scene which is not what I'm focusing in, Heck I hardly even watching the movie. "Alex" she said looking at me. "hmm?" I said. "Watch the movie and quit facing out" she said to me and moving my head to the T.V .

"I'am watching" I said to her. "Yeah and I'm an Idiot... both false statement" she said rolling her eyes at me. "You're an Idiot" I said to her. "What did you say?" She ask at me. "Nothing" I said smirking. "No!, you said something of me being an Idiot" she said crawling to me.

Then she suddenly started tickling me making me laugh hard. "S-stop!, Hazel" I said laughing. "Not unless you take back what you said" She said. "Okay! Okay" I said. she stop and look at me waiting. "You're not an Idiot" I said breathing. She smile at me then go back to her place.

I know this is so wrong because I didn't even broke up with Kendall but I can't help this feeling inside of me. The feeling that I wanted to be in here with Hazel...

-----------------------------------

Kendall's POV:

I woke up because of my alarm. I reach for my phone and stop it. I sat up rubbing my eyes, I look around the room and didn't see Alex which makes me worried. I notice a note beside my phone. I look at it. My heart drops when I hear the letter. No no no this is not happening.

I try calling Alex but he's not picking up so I texted him. He's not replying or even opening my messages. I run downstairs on the living room to see Aaron, Cindy and Jen sitting on the couch. "Oh hey Ken!... What's wrong?" Aaron said once he look at me.

"I-it's Alex H-he leave a note to say that don't w-wait for him" I said as tears start building on my eyes. "What? I though he was in that room with you" Cindy said. "No I was sleeping and then when I woke up I see the note beside my phone" I said. 

"I'm gonna call him" Jen said. She gets up and call on her phone. "I see him get in your room earlier and I didn't see him get out" Cindy said to me. "He's not picking up" Jen said. I sat down on the couch putting my head on my hands. 

"What if she finally go back to that Hazel" I said to them. I look up to see them looking at me. "No!, He will be an idiot if he do that" Aaron said calling Alex on his phone. After a few ring someone answer.

"Hey Aaron" A very familiar voice said. "Hazel where is my brother?" Aaron said. "Oh he's in the shower right now" she said. My heart is beating so hard right now. "Oh I know Kendall can hear me right now and I just want to say that You and Alex are done... We finally get back together... I mean a girl like me should be the one with him since I graduated college while you are just a sick model who got everything handed to her by her family" she said.

"Give the phone to Alex" I said to her stopping the sob that might come out. "Oh but he's in the shower since we just have fun" She said. Then that's it tears start streaming down my face. "Babe, what're you doing?" Alex said on the other line. "Oh Aaron called you here" we heard her say.

"Babe?!" Aaron said angrily. "Aaron you don't understand" he said. "Yeah no shit, so care to explain?" He said. "Me and Hazel get back together" He said making my heart shatter more that it could be. "What the hell are you talking about?!... You didn't even break up with Kendall!! you just leave her with a fucking note and you think you can already go with any girls?" Aaron said angrily.