chapter 33

3rd PERSON'S POV:

 "Aubrey!... Honey call your lawyer now" Jen said to her daughter. "Why mom?... I was just doing the right thing" Aubrey said. "You don't have to act tough with me sweetie... come here" Jen said as her daughter run up to her and cry on her shoulder.

"I don't want our family to be like this mom" she said. "me too honey but you know your dad" Jen said softly rubbing her daughter's back. "All I did was to prove him that I was like him that I can prove myself to the world..." Aubrey said.

"I know and you did... Sweetie it doesn't matter if people think the same way or not because I know the truth so does your siblings... your friends they all know how great you are without our help..." she said looking at her daughter.

"You don't need to change your name to prove it because... I know that deep down your father knows it too" she said. "How can you be like this when he's divorcing you.. when he's hurting you" Aubrey said to her mom. "Because Honey I love your dad... the same you love Shawn that even though Shawn make those mistakes you still forgive him" Jen said to her daughter.

"Now call your Lawyer and tell that you're not getting your name change... I will talk to your siblings to not quit" Jen said. "Why?" Aubrey ask. "Because I won't let that Bitch to ruin something that your ancestor spend all of their lives building" Jen said smiling.

"Thank you mom for everything and I mean it" Aubrey said as her mother go to Alex's room where Aaron is too. "Well..."Jen trail off. "I won't change my decision that asshole he makes his decision and I'll make mine" Alex said. "Alexandre Standford don't talk and call your father like that" Jen said to her son strictly.

"What It's true after everything he had done to Aubrey to me!" Alex said angrily. "He hurt you mom! If he don't want anything to do with us anymore then so be it!" He continue angrily. "I know your father is doing so many foolishness right now but he is still your father... He's still a part of this family" Jen try to reason out.

"No Mom... He's not a part of this family anymore since he decided to chose someone else than us..." Aaron said. "I know I'm not the one who talk because he haven't done anything on me but... He was ruining my siblings life... First he decided to get a divorce, second he was taking Aubrey;s position for that girl, third he want Alex to marry a girl that hurt him and lastly He hurt and damage all of us Emotionally" He continue.

"Mom... we know you want us to forgive him.. and we will not just so easily... You told us that a broken trust is hard to rebuild" Alex said. "You were so good to him mom... you always take care of him and now that he's taking care of someone else... we want to be the one taking care of you... Kids need to take care of their mother too" Aaron said.

"You boys grow up so fast" Jen said to her sons. "Nah... I hardly believe that Aaron grow up" Alex said earning him an 'are you serious look from his brother. "Dude... seriously?" Aaron said as they all chuckle.