CHAPTER 6

Kendall's POV:

I wake up because of the light coming from the outside. I slowly open my eyes and realize that I'm not in my bedroom. The memory of last night came back to me, making a smile on my face.

the bathroom doors open and I see Alex came out with only a towel on his waist... Damn his body was so hot too. He look at me fuck did he just caught me staring at him. He smirk at me and walk towards me.

He smile down at me and kiss my forehead.

Alex: Goodmorning princess.

Ken: Goodmorning.

Alex: you go and get some shower.

Ken: okay.

I stand up half a sleep and I nearly fall. Gladly Alex catch me.

Alex: okay, you need to wake up first before you hurt yourself.

Ken: I am awa-

I didn't have the chance to finish my sentence when I felt a lips over mine. I shot my eyes open at the great feeling of the kiss. He pull away looking at me while smirking.

Alex: now you're awake. Come on and shower now baby

Ken: is that how you wake me up?

Alex: yup and I have more on my list.

He go to the closet and I go to the bathroom. I do my business and after my shower I go and dry myself. I go out of the bathroom and Alex was gone. I look at the bed to see a  T-shirt I wear it and it was a big one for me so I don't need any pants on and I want to tease someone.

I go out of his room and look for Alex in the living room, not here. I go to the kitchen to see him cooking while only wearing some sweatpants. Well I'm not complaining the site was to die for.

Ken: so you usually cook without a shirt on?

Alex: hahaha no but I prefer it like this.

I go him and hug him from the back while he cook our food.

Ken: I can't believe it.

Alex: hmm? 

Ken: I'm your girlfriend, I mean every girl was drooling over you and here I am hugging you.

Alex: hahaha don't worry I feel lucky too, do you know how many people wishing for Kendall Jenner to be their girlfriend, and hugging them like this.

Ken: haha sure.

He finish cooking so we sit down and start eating. I hear a bark and footsteps coming to the living room. I look at it and see a very cute little dog. I smile wide and jump off my sit to pick up the dog.

Alex: wow I feel threatened.

Ken: whose dog is this?

Alex: mine.

Ken: awww he's too cute.

Alex: yup he is.

The dog licks my face and give it a kiss. I feel someone pull the dog away from me.

Ken: what the-

Alex: okay no kissing that lips was for me only.

I look up to see Alex holding the dog. Seriously?

Ken: come on baby don't tell me you're jealous of a dog.

Alex: well I don't share what's mine.

Ken: your such a kid.

We finish eating our food and we're now on the living room watching something while Xian was on my legs and my legs were on Alex's legs.

Suddenly there is some noises come from the door and we see Cara, Aaron, Gigi, Jourdan Dunn, Suki, Taylor, Aubrey and Karlie walk in and they all have a shocked faces.

Alex: ohh hey guys what's up?

Cara: ohhh my God. What's happening?

Alex: uhhmm yeahh.. about that..

Aubrey: tell us the whole story now.

They all sit down on the couch and on the carpet looking at us.

Aaron: did you guys have sex?

Ken: wha- no!! Aaron!!..

Aaron: what? I'm just asking.

Alex: okay the thing is remember when I said I will have a partner for my photo shoot and it end up that my partner is Ken. And I ask you two *he look at Aaron and Aubrey* to prepare something yesterday long story short I ask Ken on a date and ask her to be my girlfriend..

I was just looking down blushing.

Gigi: Finally!!

Cara: yeah finally I thought you wouldn't seal the deal Alex.

Ken: what do you mean?

Aaron: hahaha my brother has a crush on you Ken. He was just a puss to admit it.

I look at Alex to see him scratching the back of his neck. I smirk at him until Gigi talk

Gigi: and don't worry Kendall has big crush on you too so it's a tie hahaha.

Alex smirk at me and I can say that I look like a tomato right now.

Alex: ohh really?

Ken: shut up

I hit his chest playfully.

Suki: so do you guys want to take this to public.

I look at Alex and he look at me he smile at me and is it weird that I already know what he's going to say?...

Alex: nah, I mean not for now we want to take things slowly.

Jourdan:you two were so cute.

Alex and ken: thanks.

Alex: by the way why are you guys invading my room anyway?

Aubrey: well we want to ask you and Ken to go with us because mom invited everyone for a lunch in the house.

Alex: ohh okay and I think I want mom to hear the news too.

When he said that I feel so nervous all of the sudden I mean who would not be nervous about meeting their boyfriend's parents and his parents were Jennifer Lopez and Christian Stanford both were so highly recognized and respected.!!

Alex: baby,  don't worry mom and dad will love you trust me.

Ken: you sure, I don't want to disappoint them.

Alex: you won't disappoint them I promise.

He smile at me and peck my lips. I look at him and nod. Well I wish everything will go smoothly.

We hang out with everyone until we need to get ready. Everyone get back to their room to change and me and Alex go to the bedroom to do our things too.

I wish everything will be fine...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

   I hope you guys like it please give this chapter a star and don't forget to comment down what you think.

Thank you for the support and reading this have a great day...