CHAPTER 35

Kelsey's POV:

"Hey which one?" Shawn ask me as I dry my hair. "The black one" I said pointing at his black Long sleeve shirt. He goes back to the closet while I finish my hair. Shawn came out of the closet wearing a black skinny jeans, boots and the shirt I choose.

I was wearing a black leather jacket, white v-neck shirt, a high waist denim jeans and ankle boots. I got up once I was done. "Let's go before Skyler kill me since we are late already" I said picking up my purse.

"I wonder why?" Shawn said smirking. "oh shut up! it's your fault in the first place" I said to her. "well I'm not the one who ask for a round 2" he said making me blush and throw a pillow to him. He laugh at me as I walk out of the room with him behind me.

We both get out of his apartment. I was checking for keys while Shawn lock his door. We were both walking down the hallway. "Hey can you check my phone, I think I put it in your bag" Shawn said to me. "Okay..wait..." I said . I was looking at my purse again  While Shawn was holding some of my stuff.

"Here! I-" I was cut off when someone bump into me making Shawn's phone hit the wall and fall down. "Aww my phone.." Shawn said picking it up. I look at the person who bump into me. "Well.. well.. well, Look who it is... the biggest snake alive and my stupid brother" I said to my brother and Hazel.

"Oh come on you're much of a snake than me... I mean getting engaged by your ex boyfriend's friend?" Hazel said. "Hazel let just go" My brother said holding her shoulder. "yeah that's what you do to Kendall right? You just left and let go of the person who love you for a person who need something from you..." I said to my brother.

"Don't act like you're clean yourself Aubrey... those videos are saying something else" Hazel said while I look at her with a confused face. "Oh.. you don't know?... Check your phone and you will see" She said.  I immediately get my phone to see a lot of notification and tags. I open something that Skyler send to me.

It was the video of me in a bar a year ago after me and Carter broke up and I decided to just go out every night, flirt with every guy and get drunk. "Now... let see how Lady Aubrey of Stanford family clean her name?" Hazel ask with I smirk.

I look at her dead in the eye. "You really think I'm scared of this?... Hazel I'm sorry to break it tot you but someone like me can easily kill someone like you... after all a venomous snake is much more dangerous" I said walking past her bumping her shoulder on the way. Shawn follow me. "and Alex blame yourself if Kendall didn't take you back" I said as me and Shawn get in the elevator.

The elevator's door closed. "So what's your plan for the video?" Shawn ask looking at me. "I need to call my manager" I said. I call Megan and she immediately answer. "I'm sorry Aubrey but... I-I can't be your manager anymore" she said immediately. "What are you talking about?!" I said stopping the elevator.

"Your publicist call me earlier before those video go public that You're not a client of them anymore... I was resigning also" she said in a soft tone. "So your basically telling me that I don't have my jobs anymore" I said to her.

"Yes... but Aubrey it's not my choice" She said making me understand everything. "It's not your fault Megan and don't worry I'm not mad at you" I said hearing her sigh. "I'm really sorry for what's happening to you" she said. "A big reputation comes with a big responsibility and problems" I said.

we bid our goodbyes and hung up. "You okay?" Shawn ask. "No..." I said in a whisper rubbing my temples. "We can go back to my room... I'm pretty sure paparazzi are having a fiest outside" he said. "I better face them now than later" I said to him. "Are you sure?" He ask. I nod and touch the button again and the elevator start moving.