CHAPTER 15

Kendall's POV:

      I hear my phone rings and as usual Alex snuggle closer to me. Normally I was the one that is snuggled to him but it's the other way around today. He groan and I pick up my phone. I look at the caller ID to see my mom calling. I answer the call.

Mom: Hey Kenny!

Kendall: Hey Mom..

Mom: hey sweety sorry did I wake you up?

Kendall: yeah... but it's fine we need to get up anyway..

Mom: so I call just to inform you that fashion weeks are coming after your vacation..

Kendall: I know mom I didn't forget it..

Mom: just reminding you honey... I know your mind will be too much occupied for Alex over there...

I can hear her smirking right now making me blush. It's not my fault that my mind was always thinking for my boyfriend I mean who wouldn't right?

Kendall: uhhh I need to go now mom bye!

I said then hung up. I put the phone on the bed side table again. I look at my boyfriend right now looking at me.

Alex: Kris?

Kendall: yeah just reminding me for Fashion Weeks that will start next month.

Alex: oh shit! I almost forget about that!

Kendall: hahaha I'm sure you do... wait are you going to work on Fashion Weeks too?...

If Alex will walk on Fashion shows too then I'm pretty sure we will be separated for so long. Fashion week we're so tiring and it'll literally take all of your time.

Alex: Yeah I have to but I promise I'll make time for you...

Kendall: Promise..?

Alex: of course you're my first priority so I promise.

We both get a shower then change Alex and his siblings need to go on a radio station right now... We were in the car now the others decided to take a much longer sleep so we let them.. It was now Me, Alex, Aubrey, Shawn, Aaron, and Candice, Hermann will stay at the penthouse to take care of their son.

We soon pull up in the front of the station. It was actually in a bus. We get out of the car and there are so many people and Paparazzi. We finally get in and they talk to Alex and his siblings while me and Shawn were just sitting.

Soon they're starting.

Host: So Guys we have our guests for today and they're not just some guess but a special one since 1. They were the most richest Family in the whole world right now. 2. Their family were all famous and they're royalty. 3 They have a reputation for a good people like what they're planning to help the people that was being affected by the Super thypoon. So everyone let's welcome the Stanford Siblings.

Stanfords: Hey guys..

Host: so we're so grateful to have you guys in here.

Aubrey: we were happy to be here too.

Host: so you were here to help the Filipino that was affected by the typhoon right?