CHAPTER 13

Alex's POV:

Me and Ken were in a car right now going to the LAX to meet the others who will be coming with us like Aubrey's group Shawn, Skyler and Jake is her best friend in the world and Xian, Anwar, Trixie, Dove, Blake, Justin, Taylor's Squad is also coming with us Taylor, Cara, Karlie, Hailee, Jourdan, Gigi, Bella, etc. We were going to a 2 private planes that our family owned each planes can handle 13 person so all in all 26 can come to this trip.

We all plan to have a 3 weeks off of work. The plan is the 1st week is were we will attend shows in that country and on the 8th day is when we will perform the show, then the 9th, 10th, 11th day will be us spending our time with the victims and Volga in for other people to know what they've been through, then the rest of the days will be like our vacation trip to different sites in the Philippines.

After driving we were now  walking towards the plane. Me and Ken enter and we already see everyone in there. They all look at us and I see Gigi run up to Kendall. I just chuckle at them.

Gigi: I'm so happy for the two of you.

Ken: thanks Gi.

Alex: so everyone ready?!!

I ask everyone and I receive cheers.

Alex: okay so we will all pick up a piece of which contain the number of your plane.

Everyone pick up their paper and I look at mine I have 1 so I'm staying here I guess.

Alex: okay so everyone that have the number 1 stay in here and the number 2 will be on the other plane, so everyone that got the number 1 raise your hands.

The person who got the number 1 are Me, Kendall, Aubrey, Aaron, Shawn, Cara, Gigi, Jake, Skyler, Bella, Taylor, Zany then Abel. On the plane number two will be, Xian, Justin, Trixie, Dove, Hailee, Jourdan, Anwar, Steven, Taco, Kylie, and others.

After getting the plane arrangement everyone get on their seats so we can take off. The pilot finally spoke and said we will take off. The we feel the plane moving. I was sitting next to Kendall. I look at her and she smiles at me.

When we were now on the sky everyone get out of their seats. We were all on the couch just talking about this trip.

Aubrey: So guys about the show all of us will be there and all the money we will earn will be spend to the victims.

Shawn: what is exactly the flow of the show?

Alex: well Aaron, Zayn, Abel, Aubrey, Shawn, Hailee, Skyler, Taylor, Dove, Me, will sing and the others will help us too, but the great part is we will pick one of them to have a date with Blake and Justin, and another 3 people to come with us in our trips.

Gigi: guys I look at your tickets there will 56,000 people?!!

Aaron: yeah I think that's the biggest indoor arena in Asia.

Taylor: wait the front seat will be worth $250, the second one is worth, $200, the third one is worth $150, the fourth one is worth $100 and the VIP is worth $400

Zayn: don't you think your price is so low?

Aubrey: nope the things that will be used is on me and my brother's money. The staff and the whole arena rent will be on my parents.

Abel: your family is unbelievable.

Cara: hahaha sure they are that's why I always spend time with them to at least get some of their goodness hahaha