CHAPTER 16

Kendall's POV:

It's been a tiring week for everyone mostly the Stanfords since they have different interviews and stuff like. Everyone was tired too because of the rehearsal for the show and today is the show. We were all nervous and excited at the same time. Me and the other who won't perform will help them to assist and host if they're getting ready.

Alex said he will perform and as far as I know this is the first time he will perform in front of the public people. I mean Aubrey and Aaron was pro at this since they've been doing world tours too but Alex was just want things to be private so I was wondering how this will turn up.

Spending with everyone is so fun already and we're not in our vacation yet. Every morning someone will get prank and mostly it was because of Cara and Aubrey. One time both of them do an old prank on Skyler and Karlie where they put a bucket of slime in each of their doors, then Cara and Aubrey make Skyler and Karlie run after them. When they get near the door Aubrey and Cara get inside without hitting the door but when the two open it wide boom they got slime all over them. They make the two pay for their pranks anyway.

We were all getting ready right now... well I'm done already we're just waiting for the others to come.

Alex: "baby have you seen my wallet?" Alex ask me looking around.

Kendall: "No babe your the one who had it, all I have is your phone" I said to him. I was holding his phone but not his wallet I remember he was holding it earlier.

Alex: "where the hell is it?.. stupid wallet" he said making me chuckle. "anyway babe aren't you nervous about the show?" He ask me and I shake my head no.

Kendall: "why would I be worried if I'm not the one performing... I should ask you that... are you nervous about the show?" I ask him and he look at me then sigh...

Alex: "the truth is I am.. I mean this is the first time I'm going to perform publicly and I'm not used to it you know.." he said. I walk closer to him and hug him.

Kendall: "don't worry baby you'll do great about it... it's in Stanford's blood to perform... I mean you were a son of a talented persons... and I'm pretty sure you have a unique talent on your own" I said to him.

Alex: "thanks for the nice words baby... I appreciate it... I love you" he said to me and kiss my head since he was taller than I am.

Kendall: "anything for you... I love you too" I said to him and kiss him sweetly.

Soon everyone was downstairs already and we head out to the place where the show will be held. When we arrived we can already see so many groups of people with different sign on their hands to show their support. They say that this was a great opportunity because it will not everyday when a concert will be held and different artist will perform and there will be surprises also which makes everyone excited.

We already received so many good lucks in social media and it makes everyone less nervous. When we park the van we all get out and go backstage. There is 2 rooms for all of us. We all sat down and relax.

Aubrey: "this will be an exciting show" she said smiling wide. I wonder if this girl ever get nervous about performing.

Kylie: "aren't you nervous about performing tonight?" Kylie ask and Aubrey shook her head no.

Aubrey: "not really...I mean maybe I just get used to it since I've been doing it a lot.. and performing is part of me, I always get excited and happy to see the fans having a blast" she said smiling. Everyone was looking at her with a smile.