CHAPTER 11

Aubrey's POV:

So after that lunch and some talk with Alex. I realize that I was such a bitch so I look for my mom and apologize she forgive me and I go to Shawn and apologize too. Me and Shawn talk about some things and we finally decided to make our relationship publicly.

So here we are preparing for something that I hope the fans would love to watch. Me and Shawn have a YouTube channel not the one in VEVO though but you know the channel where we can upload gloss and crazy video stuff.

Me and Shawn was thinking to make a video together on his channel and my channel too. So we were now preparing the camera and the stuff we need.

Me and Shawn were dating for 8 months now so I guess it's time to make it official now.

We finish preparing and now let's start the video.

Aubrey : Hey guys so this is me Aubrey and I have this special someone in my life which will be joining me today. Everyone please welcome Shawn Mendes.

After I said that Shawn appear beside of me with a smile.

Shawn: so hey guys well I'm new in this channel and I know you guys know it already hahaha.

Aubrey: so me and Shawn will make a boyfriend's Tag video and yes guys you heard it right. I would love to introduce to all of you My boyfriend.

Shawn look at me and I look back at him. I see some sparks on his brown eyes and I smile at him.

Shawn: so as usual me and Aubrey will ask each other questions about what happened in the both of us and some things about us that we talk to each other.

Aubrey: and we have here different foods that if someone will answer the wrong one well the person who ask the question will put this stuff on the other persons body parts.

Shawn: so we have here some barbecue sauce, Tomato sauce, chocolate syrup, herring in wine sauce, I actually don't know what that is but it looks not good.

Aubrey: we also have some chili beans, liquid cheese, some eggs, honey syrup, mayonnaise, some red soup which I don't know what this is, and some ground beef.

Shawn: I kinda hate the fact that we didn't put plastic on the side and just on the floor.

Aubrey: hahaha well this isn't my place so... hahaha Goodluck.

Shawn: hey you will help me clean up too.

Aubrey: Babe you always make a mess in my place this is a payback.

Shawn: sure...

Shawn and I look at each other and he makes a silly face which makes me to laugh harder.

Aubrey: anyway let's start the video.

Shawn: okay so you gonna go ask first.

Aubrey: okay so first question what is my first pet?

I was counting down from 5 to 1.

Shawn: ohh uhhhmm dog?

Aubrey: nope.

Shawn: No?!! What is your first pet.