CHAPTER 28

Aubrey's POV:

when we enter the house I immediately pull Shawn into my room. "what the-" I cut him off in a hug. "I hate you so much" I said to him and I think the hugly caught him by surprise but he eventually hug me back. "I know, I'm so sorry" he said. "this is your last chance and if you fuck up again I'm gonna cut your dick off and dump you" I said to him my face is on his neck.

"I'll keep that in mind" he said. we pull away eventually. "so... Aubrey will you be my girlfriend again?" he ask making me smile. "yes" I said then suddenly I feel a soft pair of lips on mine. the lips I miss so much. I kissed him back. we were startled by the knock on my door. "Aubrey we need to go now" I hear Anwar. "we'll be down in a second" I said and I hear him go.

"we'll continue this later" I said to Shawn. "we surely are" he said spanking me when I start walking. "behave" I said to him making him raise his hand in defense. I feel him hold my hands as we walk down and I know he's still nervous. when we get downstairs Xian, Jake, and Skylar were all smiling at us while Justin, Trixie, DI've and Anwar was still glaring at our hand.

"look I know I fuck up and hurt Aubrey, I know it was such a shitty move and I'm not asking for all of you to forgive me eventually but I promise I won't do it again" he stop for a moment and look at me. "I was fool to let her slip once and I'm not gonna be a fool again I love her more than I think I'm capable of" he said making my eyes glassy but I blink it away.

"we can't do anything about it anymore" Anwar said. "But we can see how much you two love each other" Dove said. " as long as Aubrey is happy we're happy" Trixie said. "but if you hurt her again we'll kill you" Justin said. "notes taken guys" Shawn said.

"Let's go now!!" I said. we all get our gears while Shawn was just about to buy his gear later when we get there. We finally get to the ski resort. "you guys can go first we will just gonna go and buy some things" I said and they all nod and go ride that things to go up the mountain.

me and Shawn were walking on the streets and there are some paps. we were holding each others hand while the paps throw all this question. "so I have to perform in the summer ball on the next 2 days" Shawn said.

"I'm gonna perform too so I guess we'll still be together"I said to him smiling. "I released a song about you" he said and I already know the song. "I know babe" I said to him. I go in front of him still walking while facing him and he just smile at me. "Let's make a bet" I said to him making him raise an eyebrow at me. "when we go to that mountain and ski let's race" I said to him. "sure but so you know I'm great at this" he said making me smirk.

"don't be so competitive Mendes" I said to him. "I'm not competitive I'm just saying the truth, don't want to surprise you later" he said. "don't worry I won't forget to bring you a big plate so you have enough space for the words you'll eat later" I said to him. "my words huh" he said.

"yup" I said to him. "well let's just race to find out Stanford" he said. we finally reach the gear shop and I see Ethan. I run up to him and decided to scare him. "BOO" I said making him jump and drop whatever he's holding. "Fuck!! " he said making me laugh at his face.

"You scared me!!" he said. "you should've seen your face!!" I said to him laughing. "your mean" he said. then he look beside me and Shawn hold my hand. "Ethan this is Shawn I know you two know each other already"I said and they both shakes hands. "So you two get back together?" Ethan ask.

"Yeah, I get luck to have a second chance" Shawn said looking at me smiling. "you better not let it go to waste not everyone can have a second chance" Ethan said. "don't worry I already learned my lesson" Shawn said.

we talk for a while then buy everything that Shawn needed. then we go up to the mountain and meet the others there. me and Shawn were nor racing down the mountain and he's winning so far. then suddenly a ramp was in front of me and I'm going to lose my balance. as I did I was rolling now because of my speed. I see a small bump of ice and I close my eyes preparing for the hit but suddenly I felt a warm body behind me. "fuck!" I hear Shawn said.

I look up to see him behind me. "Shawn!!" I said sitting up to see him with close eyes. "Baby are you okay?!!" I ask him I know a stupid question. he look at me and I'm pretty sure I have a nervous and concerned expression. "Baby calm down... I'm fine okay" he said. I get up and help him up. Jake and the others reach us. "Dude you okay?" Jake ask and Shawn nodded. "yup" he said and look at me "Are you hurt though" he ask me. "your the one who hit his back" I said.

we decided to take a break for some times until we all get back to skiing. after 8th skiing it was almost midnight so we all decided to have a dinner at this restaurant. "So what are your plans after this trip?" I ask them. "Well taping probably" Jake said, oh yeah we will continue the taping of Descendants 2 and Trixie will finally be a part of it!!. "I'm excited to work with everyone again" Dove said. "totally" I agree with her

we all then decided to go home and rest. when me and Shawn reach my bedroom well our bedroom now. he suddenly pull me close to him. "I miss you" he said our face was just centimeters away. "I miss you too" I said then he kiss me and I kiss back. this turn into a make out session. we were both kissing each other with so much passion.

Shawn was now hovering me as I take of his shirt and throw it somewhere in the room. "I've missed you so much" he said trailing down and leaving love bites. I can feel how hard he is trough his pants on my thighs. He was now taking off my pants and I buckle my hips to make it easier. then there goes are clothes and I can fully see how hard he is right now.

he began trailing down love bites again. He pull down my pantie with his teeth making me moan. "S-Shawn please..." I said to him. He starts to pick slowly and entering one finger making me grab a fist of his hair. "mhm" I moan biting my lips and he adds another finger. "Faster!!" I said to him making him move faster.

"Shawn" I moaned as I'm close to reach my high. he move faster curling his fingers at the end hitting my G-spot. "Ah" I moan as I come into his fingers. "that's my girl" he said licking his fingers making me moan at the sight. He then pull out his member. I grab it and sick it making him moan and grab my hair pushing him down on my troath. "Fuck baby girl" he moan out looking at me and I look at him.

he pull out his member and flip me over and pound into me without a warning. "Fuck" I moan gripping on his back probably leaving marks in there. "Shit baby your so tight" he said. "hmm more" I demand and he go faster. "Ah baby you feel so good" he said to me. I was scratching his back cause damn he's so good. the room was filled of the sound of our skin slapping together and the moans coming out of our mouth and thank God our room is sound proof.

"Shawn I'm coming"I moan. "me too baby girl in three okay" he said thrusting more deeper. "1....2.....3..." he said and we both moan as we reach our high. he help me ride out my orgasm. "well I miss that" he smirk laying down beside me. "I'm sure you do you horny dog"I said to him rolling my eyes perfectly. "hey don't blame me... it's not my fault that I have the girl in every guy's dream" he said wrapping his arm around my waist.

"let's go to sleep you drain all my energy" I said to him putting my head on his chest. I feel him kiss my head. "go to sleep baby girl" he said softly and I slowly drifted off to sleep on his arms.

➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡

A/N:

     so guys I'm very sorry if I'm not updating that much but school was just so busy right now I hope you understand.

but anyway I want to thank you all for still reading my stories and please read my other book too.

I'll try to update as soon as I can so thank you guys again and have a great day or night... bye

A~