CHAPTER 4

Kendall's POV:

I groan at the sound of my alarm ugghh... I get up because I can't be late and I don't have a choice so... I go to the bathroom to take a shower.

I let the water run on my body freshening me up. After taking a shower I start to do a light make up cause I'm pretty sure hey would put make up on me on  the set anyway. After that I go and wear my clothes.

After that I get out of the hotel room

After that I get out of the hotel room. I see Aubrey locking her door. I decided to scare her I miss doing that. I silently sneak behind her without her noticing me. I suddenly hold her waist and said...

Kendall: BOO!!

A lot of curse words left her mouth and I was just laughing at her so hard. She glares at me.

Aubrey: What the fuck is that Kenny?! You nearly gave me a heart attack.

Kendall: sorry babe I just miss doing that hahaha.

I hug her tight and pull away. We both walk to the elevator.

Aubrey: so early work huh.

Kendall: is there something new?

Aubrey: not really hahaha. This our life...

Kendall: what is your mission for today?

Aubrey: I'm going to a meeting with my manager then go to my boyfriend...

She said the last part on a whisper but I hear it. I look at her wide eye.

Kendall: what?!! When?!! Who?!!

Aubrey: uhhmm  my could you calm down first?

I calm myself.

Aubrey: okay so he is Shawn Mendes, we met at one of your parties you idiot you invited him, and then we meet at the studio again and we hangout at first after that he ask me out and I said yes, then we take things slowly... we don't want to rush anything you know it's hard to have a relationship when there are always so many people following you.

I can't help but smile at her. Aubrey is a very smart girl and I know that she knows what she's getting in to. She was also right at the paparazzi part they always start fake rumors and most of the time break a relationship.

Ken: I know you won't do anything stupid... just take care of yourself okay and if he hurt you just tell me I'll kill him myself.

Aubrey: haha thanks Ken, but I'm pretty sure my brothers will do that first.

Ken: 100%.

The elevator doors open so me and Aubrey go to our cars and go separate ways. I was going to drive on Starbucks first I need a coffee. I go to the drive thru and order my coffee. I go to the other window to pay and get it after that I return on my way to the place. After some minutes of driving I finally arrived at the place. I get out of the car and enter. I go to the place where everyone is. They all preparing for the set. I see the photographer he was a friend of mine. We greet each other and he told me to start getting ready.