CHAPTER 18

A/N:

Sorry guys but I skip this to after their visit in the Philippines and go back to United States already do I'm so sorry but Im having a writer's block on what to write about according to the last chapters but if I ever get an idea I'll just going to update it too.

Alex's POV:

We just landed in LAX and waiting till all our baggage were in the car already. We are all standing out side the plane. Ken was hugging me I don't know what happen but she's so cuddly right now and I'm not having a problem with that.

Alex: "you tired?" I ask her when she yawn. She didn't get any sleep on the plane cause of all the ruckus Aubrey and Cara did.

Kendall: "yeah" she said side hugging me. "with all the noise and stupid shot those two did I think everyone is tired" she said I chuckle.

I look at Cars who's pouting cause she just get scolded by Ken, Jourdan, Taylor, and Karlie. I chuckle at the sight. She look at my and stuck out her tongue at me and giving me the middle finger.

Then I look at Aubrey who's also pouting cause she get scolded by Shawn and trust me it's funny to see that my brave strong fearful sister is being scolded and scared of someone. She was just standing beside Shawn with cross arm.

Aubrey: "can I go to Cara Now?" she ask to Shawn. She was about to walk away when Shawn hold her hand and glare at her.

Shawn: "No you can't and you and Cara won't be near each other this time." he said in a serious tone. "but-" Aubrey was cut off by him. "no buts that's final" he said and Aubrey stump her feet like a child and I chuckle.

She look at me and glare and I just smirk at her. She gave me a middle finger also which makes me laugh.

Kendall: "does anyone can do that to her?" Ken ask looking at them also.

Alex: " No even Dad were scared at her" I said remembering that it was always mom who was scolding and lecturing us while dad was always the second one to react cause he have mom as a back up. "actually no one want to try either cause it's bad to mess with a girl like her" I said.

Soon our bags were already in the car and we get in. This time it was only Kendall and I in my car while the others go to each of their car. I start driving towards the Apartment. Since we all kinda leave there we can see each others cars. Karlie and Taylor were in the front next is Me and Ken then beside us is Aubrey and Shawn then on the other side is Gigi and Zayn then the rest is on the back.

We finally reach the Apartment building. We all go to the parking lot and park all of our cars there. Aubrey's squad go to each of their homes since they didn't leave in this building. Me and longer out and I get our bags from the trunk. I give Ken the light once while I carry the heavy ones. We all go to the elevator and go to each of our floors. We reach our floors and get out. I go to my door.

Alex: "Your staying with me?" I ask her. All I received was a nod. She was half asleep already. I smile and open the door. She get in first then I came behind her. I close the door and we go upstairs. Ken immediately lay down on the bed. "Babe change first" I said to her. She didn't respond so I get one of my shirt and get her up. I take off her pants and her top changing her to my shirts since she like to sleep like that.

I lay her down again and I can see her sleeping next. I go to our bags and start unpacking things. Once I'm done I take off my clothes leaving me in my boxers then I lay down beside Ken. I pull her closer to me and we both drifted off to sleep.