Lets go home

Bryce was shocked when he felt Ryan's lips connect with his. At first he kept his eyes wide open in shock not believing that this was even possible. But after what felt like an hour, which was really only seconds, his eyes fell shut and he ever so slightly pushed his lips up to meet Ryan in the kiss. Ryan made a small noise in the back of his throat when he did this and released his wrists to wrap one hand through Bryce's hair and the other under the small of his back. The younger man was now supporting both of their weights but he was too lost in the kiss to mind.

Bryce felt Ryan's tongue brush against his bottom lip before the hand in his hair tightened and pulled slightly causing him to gasp. When Bryce felt Ryan's tongue slip into his mouth and gently brush over his he let out a low moan and went completely lax under Ryan again. There was a voice in the back of his mind that warned him that this was wrong, that they should stop, but he couldn't bring himself to push the older man away. Especially when the hand massaging his scalp trailed down to grip the back of his neck in the tight way that had become weirdly comforting to Bryce.

It wasn't until one of Ryan's hands slipped under the back of his shirt that the warning bells started going off. Ryan had moved from Bryce's mouth to sucking a spot on his neck and Bryce quickly fought to regain his breath. "Ry-Ryan!" Bryce gasped out moving his hands down to Ryan's chest, slightly pushing the older man back. Ryan sighed, but took the sign and pulled himself up so he was resting on his elbows that were on either side of Bryce's head.

They were still close, really close, and all Bryce had to do was tip his face up a tiny bit and their lips would brush. But he took this time to suck in deep lungfuls of air as we watched Ryan do the same thing above him. Ryan's lips were swollen and his hair was a mess from where Bryce must have been unknowingly gripping it. "Bryce." He breathed out and the younger man felt his breath hit his cheek.

"What in the world was that?" Bryce asked he knew his face had to be the darkest red known to man, but he didn't push Ryan off. He could have and he knew that he should have but something about Ryan being there, this close to Bryce, made him not want to push the older man away. Ryan chuckled at his question and moved one hand up to brush his hair back away from his face. When he did this more of his weight was dropped down on Bryce and the younger man shifted.

"Come." Ryan said standing up, pulling Bryce up with him. "We can't just lay here on the hallway floor." When Bryce was on his feet his knees felt weak and he swayed slightly. "Let's go to the couch and we can talk." Bryce nodded but felt like he couldn't move. Sure enough Ryan's hand returned to the back of his neck and he guided the dazed boy back to the living room and onto the couch.

When he sat on the couch Bryce was left with an awkward moment of silence when Ryan went to the kitchen to get them some drinks. Bryce's mind was racing with questions and excitement. Ryan had just kissed him. Now he was completely sure that he was in love with the older man, but he was also so very confused about the way that the other man made him feel. He had never done anything like they had just done. Ryan was much more rough and demanding than anyone he was ever with, but he also made him feel better than anyone else.

And the thing with the good boy? Bryce felt his stomach heat up just thinking about it. Everything about Ryan caused a heatwave to spread through his body, but when Ryan had said those two simple words he was prepared to give everything he had to the other man. "Here." Ryan said snapping Bryce out of his thoughts when a beer was pressed into his hands. He looked over when Ryan sat down and took a sip of his beer, he figured that he would need it. "So." Ryan started they were sitting closer on the couch than they ever had before.

"So." Bryce repeated taking another sip of the beer that was just put into his hands. Ryan smirked. "Let's just drink." Bryce laughed. "It's been stressful, I want to shed the good guy stereotype." Bryce sighed.

"Have you ever gotten drunk before?" Ryan laughed not believing that this was coming from the younger man.

"Nope. But let's do it." Bryce said and Ryan was not about to deny those puppy dog eyes, no matter how much his brain told him that it was probably not a very good idea.
. . . . . .

"How are you doing cutie?" Bryce heard someone whisper as two hands settled on his hips. He looked over his shoulder to see an averagely attractive man behind him. Bryce just made a noise in the back of his throat as the man started moving them both to the beat of the music. He distantly remembered Ryan telling him to stay out at the bar while he went to the Bathroom but he couldn't help but migrate out to the dance floor that Ryan had kept him from all night.

He had lost track of his drink number at nineteen, and time at three am. All he cared about was finally not having to worry about anything. All of his thoughts were jumbled and he could feel his goofy smile that covered his face. "You have someone to go home with tonight beautiful?" The man asked and then he pulled Bryce to his chest bending his head down to bite Bryce's neck.

"Yes he does." Bryce's head snapped up when he heard Ryan growl out these three words. He felt himself being pulled from the mystery guys arms and into the familiar grip that belonged to Ryan.

"Ry?" Bryce asked

"He was perfectly fine with me, and not some suck up asshole that leaves him to dance alone." The man spit back at Ryan and he pushed Bryce behind him protectively.

The man stepped forward to maybe start something and Bryce, even in his drunk state knew that Ryan had the upper hand because unlike the other man he was completely sober. "Ryan, let's go home." Bryce said pulling Ryan's arm towards the door.

"Let's go." Ryan growled turning around pulling Bryce by the arm out the door.

*UNEDITED SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES!!*

((Sorry this is a sucky update... but here it is!! Thanks for all the nice words and votes for the story!! I love you guys!! ❤❤ there is more coming soon!!))