What happened to hello?

Ryan made it to the bottom of the stairs before the sounds that the younger man was making got the best of him. Still holding onto him Ryan slammed Bryce's back against the wall trapping him under his body. The younger man threw his head back to rest it against the wall as Ryan lips and teeth attacked his neck. "Missed you." The older man breathed out against his skin. "Missed this."

All Bryce could do was moan in response, bucking his hips forward into Ryan's stomach. "M-my room." Bryce finally choked out and Ryan chuckled against his neck. The older man let him slide down until his feet hit the floor, but didn't move to let him away from the wall.

"Did ya miss me Brycey?" Ryan growled against his neck ignoring the gentle 'please' from Bryce to take them to his bedroom. He chuckled against the younger man's neck before finally giving in and moving so Bryce could take him up the stairs and to where he wanted to go. As Bryce opened the door to his bedroom he glanced over his shoulder at Ryan who still had the same smug look on his face from the moment he walked in to now.

"Stop it." Bryce sighed pulling Ryan into his room.

"Stop what?" Ryan chuckled.

"Smirking!" He pouted as Ryan shut the food behind him.

"What? I can't be happy?" Ryan reached forward quickly and flipped them around so than was pinned against the door. "Now, the cats are sleeping. So what do you say we just- well ya know." Ryan winked and Bryce laughed resting both of his hands against Ryan's chest. The older man leaned forward and pressed his lips to Bryce's moving one hand to tip up his chin for easier access.

"I love you Brycey." Ryan whispered and Bryce fell lax against the door and Ryan's chest. During all of their video calls the words had easily flown through their lips, but it never failed to take Bryce's breath away. The older man let his lips trail down Bryce's neck as his hands crept up his stomach under his shirt. "I really do. So Fucking much." The older man seemed pained as he said this and he moved his arms around Bryce's back to pull him impossibly closer. "So fucking much."

Bryce gasped and sputtered unable to reply with anything. Ryan slowly backed them up and gently laid Bryce back down onto the bed. He tensed when Bryce grabbed his back and pulled him down on top of himself. "Me too." Bryce laughed when Ryan breathed out a chuckle.

"I'm glad." Ryan said pressing a light kiss onto Bryce's lips. He let his hands travel down between them to start to slide Bryce's shorts off of his hips. Bryce moved his hands up to tangle in Ryan's hair as the rest of their clothes were stripped from their bodies. When they were both lying there completely naked Bryce broke the kiss as his head fell back in a laugh. "What?" Ryan said smiling but a little confused. 

"What are we doing Ry? You just got here we should be having dinner or something. I could make you something?" Ryan moved his arms from Bryce's hips to prop himself up to look at the younger man's face.

"Shut up and let me make you feel good." Ryan laughed and Bryce pouted but didn't make another move to get up. "I mean, unless you don't want me to do anything." To punctuate this he reached between them an grabbed onto the base of Bryce's still hard dick. The younger man was caught off guard and he arched his back up in another moan. "What's that Brycey?" Ryan chuckled stroking Bryce slowly between them.

"Oh my gosh Ryan!" Bryce moaned relaxing under Ryan's gentle touches. Ryan took this time to reach over and grab the lube that was in his pocket of the discarded shorts. "You knew this was going to happen you little jerk!" Bryce said trying to sound mad but it turned out more like a plea for him to continue. By the time he finally thought of something else to say it was all lost when Ryan slid a lubed up finger into the younger man. 

Ryan let out a soft chuckle when all thoughts left Bryce and all he could do was lay there and moan. "I just wanna give you what you want. So, stop me if this is not what you want Bryce." Bryce groaned and threw his arm over his face so he was hiding in his elbow. Ryan was working his third finger into Bryce and the younger man was still trying to get used to all of the attention on him again. 

"Come on Ry." Bryce choked out as he struggled to keep all of his noises in. Ryan pressed his lips into the side of the younger man's neck as he lubed up his dick. He slowly crawled up Bryce's body so he could press his lips to the younger man's as he lined himself up with Bryce's entrance. As he claimed Bryce's lips again he slowly slid in so he wouldn't hurt the younger man. 

Both men groaned when Ryan was all the way in and Bryce reached back up to tangle his hands in the older man's hair. "Move. Ryan move." Bryce gasped out. Ryan smiled and pressed his lips against Bryce's again as he grew impatient. Ryan did listen and slowly started to move. This slow pace didn't last for long because both of the men were to riled up and it had been way too long sense they had last seen each other. 

"Ry-Ryan." Bryce choked out.

"Do it." Ryan growled out and that was all it took for both of the men to be pushed over the edge.

                                                                            *  *  *  *  *

"What ever happened to 'hello'?" Bryce laughed out as he and Ryan lied panting in his bed. Ryan laughed and ran his hand up and down over Bryce's stomach.

"Okay. Next time I will make sure to say hello, and then fuck your brains out." Ryan laughed again. Bryce slapped him in the arm and smiled when he felt Ryan press a kiss to his cheek. "I love you." Ryan whispered

"I love you too." Bryce said smiling up at Ryan's face.

((Well, it has literally been forever. I would like to apologize for the crappy chapter... But I did update! So yay? Haha I will try to update again soon, it's just that graduation is coming up really soon and everything is going crazy! I really hope that you enjoyed the chapter! And I'll update soon in a little bit! XD))