Please Ryan (smut... kinda)

Recording lasted until eight and ended with Bryce spread out on the couch and Ryan in the kitchen making dinner. Bryce looked up when he heard a noise and saw Ryan standing in the doorway. "I think I like cooking for you Brycey." He smirked walking over to the couch.

"Oh yeah?" Bryce smirks pulling his legs up to his chest. He was still a little stressed out after the seven hour recording session in which John and Luke teased him endlessly for the noise that he had made on the phone. It took him twenty minutes after they had stopped recording for him to even look at the older man, but eventually Ryan coaxed him out of the room with the promise of food. "Whatcha cookin'?" Bryce laughed as Ryan pulled him to his body.

"Stuff." Ryan moved so that they were facing each other and his smirk turned serious. "We should really talk Bryce." For a minute Bryce was confused. His mind immediately jumped to something that he did wrong. He had tried to make himself think that Ryan and him were together, that the touches and the kisses were normal. He knew deep down though that the older man didn't really want him. It must have shown on his face because Ryan moved his hand out to brush a finger down the side of Bryce's cheek and chin. "What's wrong?" He asked and Bryce shrugged.

"Is this still about Luke and John?" Ryan asked and Bryce didn't look up. "Bryce. Look at me." The younger man really had no choice because Ryan hooked a finger under his chin and pulled his face up so their eyes locked. "Don't listen to them. They are just jealous that they can't make you sound like that." With that Ryan pressed his lips to Bryce's in a sweet and innocent way that made Bryce's head spin. "But that's what we have to talk about." Ryan said pulling back just enough so the words could be understood.

"I-I uh.." Bryce stuttered out and with every sound he made his lips brushed against Ryan's. Ryan chuckled and pulled back a little more. "Talk about what?" He asked and Ryan raised an eyebrow before shaking his head slightly. He quickly made a hand gesture between them before running a hand through his already messy hair.

"Us." Bryce's head was spinning again at that simple word. He felt like he was flying. "Brycey I'm not going to make you do anything." Seemingly going against his words Ryan grabbed Bryce's legs and pulled so Bryce was flat against the couch under him. "I'm also going to tell you that since you've walked through the door I've been thinking of just how much I want to fuck you on every available surface in this house." Ryan growled the words into his ear and Bryce squeaked out a surprised noise.

Ryan chuckled pressing his lips to the side of Bryce's neck. "Ry-Ryan! I've never do-done this before" Bryce panted out between breaths. He was completely new to what was happening. He wasn't going to lie and say that he didn't want it, because Ry would catch that lie due to not so little friend in his pants. Ryan was currently biting and sucking on his neck and running his hands over every part of Bryce's body that wasn't covered by his.

"It's okay Brycey." Ryan breathed out. "I've got you." Bryce groaned again when Ryan bit down on his shoulder. "Mm.. I think I've found another thing that you like." Ryan chuckled and Bryce tried to hide his face in his arm. Before he could do this Ryan grabbed his arms in one of his hands and moved them so they were trapped above his head. Bryce wiggled under the grip but Ryan didn't seem to notice he just continued sucking on his neck making Bryce moan and beg for something he didn't even know he wanted.

"P-please Ryan." Bryce gasped out for the thousandth time. He didn't even know what he was begging for but they were the only words running through his mind. Ryan shushed him again and pulled his shirt over his head. Bryce's arms were still being held firmly over his head and he felt rather exposed with his shirt now being off.

"Keep your arms above your head." Ryan growled into his ear. "Understand?" He asked and pulled back just far enough to see Bryce nod before he released his wrists. "Good boy." He whispered before moving his body down so he could kiss and suck along the younger man's chest and stomach. Bryce was a moaning mess. He was shifting under the older man's weight and gasped whenever he felt Ryan's teeth scrape against his skin. "We'll go slow." Ryan whispered into the skin just below his belly button. "Anything for you."