Alone

Bryce laid down in his bed and stared up at the ceiling. He wanted to sleep, but he knew that he would not be able to sleep at all tonight. That was the first time that he had spoken to Ryan in weeks and he did not get the feeling that he thought he would. In all honesty he was numb. Numb to the fact that his world was crashing down onto him. Numb to the fact that he would have to face the older man when he showed up in a little less than thirteen hours.

However, he was now very aware of the hunger pains that were ripping through his stomach. Ryan had told him not to eat to much, and Bryce was smart enough to know that if he did he would feel worse that what he did right now. Above all he hated himself. He hated that he made Ryan leave, then didn't answer him, and to further it he sank so deep into his hole that he quit eating. He got up out of bed to seek an apple that he knew was left on the counter untouched.

When he had the apple he threw himself down onto the couch to watch a movie. He didn't know what he was going to watch so he just started flipping through the channels. When he passed movies like The Notebook and Titanic he decided that maybe it was time to turn off the movies. After he had shut the whole television set down he just sat on the couch scrolling through his twitter feed.

Why has @BryceMcQuaid seemed so off lately?

@BryceMcQuaid Why haven't you been playing Uno with Delirious?

@BryceMcQuaid's jokes have been getting a little morbid lately... Not eating? U ok Bryce?

After all of that there were the normal tweets of Fan-art and some of the comments of people asking him to follow them back. Half way through his feed he cursed under his breath when his phone flashed the low battery symbol and then shut off. "Of course it did." Bryce cursed and groaned as he stood up and stomped off to his bedroom to find his charger.

He hadn't slept in his bed since Ryan left, and some of Ryan's clothes still littered the floor. Bryce side glanced a shirt that was covering the end of his phone cord before sighing and picking it up. He looked down at the shirt and ran his fingers over the front of the shirt before setting it down on his desk chair. Bryce then looked down at the shirt that he was currently wearing. The creases of wear stuck out from the rest of it and he sighed as he pulled it over his head and added it to the collection of clothes on the floor.

Looking around the room Bryce mentally argues with himself before giving in and slipping Ryan's shirt over his head. It was a little loose on his body, but then again his clothes were also a little loose on him. As he walked out of the room he debated ripping the shirt off of his body again. The only reason Ryan was coming back to him was because he is too weak to even feed himself without the older man. 

Ryan must think that he is pathetic. That he can not do anything by himself, so he was being forced to drive over thirteen hours to babysit. The younger man shook his head and tried to clear his thoughts. He was supposed to be sleeping. He silently cursed himself for letting himself slip away again as he passed the kitchen that was a horrible mess. In that fact, his whole house was pretty much a mess. When he got his phone plugged in he had made up his mind that he was going to clean the house.

That thought ended very quickly when  his phone charged enough to turn on, and it was going crazy. When all of the vibrations started to drive him crazy he walked over to pick it up. He flopped himself down onto the couch when he saw that it was all, one again, from twitter. He scrolled through a little bit of pictures people had drawn for him and then finally got to the tweet that everyone had been going on about.

@Ohmwrecker: Georgia bound save some coffee for me its going to be a long drive

Some of the tweets were simply wishing him a safe voyage or asking him why he was going to Georgia. Others were telling him that they lived in Georgia, and that he should stop in and see him. Then there were the normal comments begging for a face reveal and asking him to follow them back. Others were why he was pulled into this massive tweet chain. \

Are you going to see @BryceMcQuaid?Cuz I totally ship it.

@Ohmwrecker @BryceMcQuaid THE SHIP HAS SAILED

@Ohmwrecker has bryce seen your face, u should show everyone!

Bryce only read a few of them before he felt his eyelids drooping. He had not realized how tired he actually was until now. He stretched his arms above his head and pulled one of the blankets that were resting on the back of the couch down onto him. He had lost all of his worry about Ryan coming over. He was kind of just glad that he would not be alone...

((Okay, so I got nothing but support since the note that I posted last chapter! I have no idea what I would do without you guys! You are all amazing and the last time I checked this story had like 9.45k reads!! THAT IS INSANE!!! I posted this thinking that it would just fly under the radar but you have all been fantastic! I love you all and I truly hope that you are enjoying this story! I will try to start posting more regularly... Yep... I could almost feel that eye roll... I'M SORRY!! I am horrible at deadlines and staying on top of things... Sooo... Yeah. Sorry for the short chapter I will TRY to get the next one up soon! Much love, Ash.))