Stay

Bryce didn't want to open his eyes. He could already feel the horrible headache ripping through his scull and he knew that opening his eyes to get attacked by the light would only make things worse. It wasn't until he really focused on something other than the headache that he felt the fingers soothingly rubbing his scalp. "Mmm Ry?" Bryce slurred out rolling over slightly so he was closer to the hand running through his hair.

"Good morning Brycey." Ryan whispered out continuing to massage the younger man's head. "There is some Tylenol and a glass of water on the table beside the bed. You should take them and you will start to feel better." Bryce chose then to open his eyes and he was really happy to find the shades drawn, and the light off. He hummed in approval when he took the water and the pills before laying back down.

"What happened? I feel like I was hit by a bus." Ryan chucked at this and just shook his head. Bryce sat up further and Ryan's gaze was pulled to the middle of his arm. Ryan stilled and Bryce curiously glanced over to see why the older man had not responded. When he noticed what he was staring at Bryce lifted his arm to see. It was light enough to tell they were there, but still a little to dark to guess what they came from, but sure enough Bryce could lightly make out a slight line of bruises on his arm. "Huh, I wonder how these got here." Bryce whispered.

Ryan felt horrible. He had let his anger and jealousy take over and he must have grabbed Bryce a little too hard. At the time all he has cared about was getting Bryce away from that man that was touching him. The man that was touching his Bryce. He shook his head at this thought Bryce was not his, and he had to make that clear before he did something else to mess up this trail of eggshells they were already on. Ryan reached out and lightly brushed his fingers over the bruises. "What do you remember about last night?" Ryan asked and Bryce blushed and looked away.

"Um, the last thing I remember was leaving for the bar." Bryce sighed rubbing a hand over his head. "Thanks for the Tylenol... it's helping a lot." Bryce sighed as he felt Ryan's back press into his side.

"I'm sorry." Ryan whispered in his ear and Bryce looked at him confused. "I'm really sorry Brycey." Ryan sighed running his fingers over the bruises on his arm.

"They don't hurt." Bryce said quickly realizing that they must have had something to do with how the older man was acting. "I'm fine. Really Ryan!" He shifted on the bed so that his front was pressed into Ryan's chest and the arm in question was hidden under them. "I'm sleepy." Bryce yawned and Ryan chuckled

"We have to hit the store today. Unless you want to starve when we are snowed in." Bryce groaned and laid his head against Ryan's chest. "And the guys want to record tonight. So we have to get up." Ryan laughed when Bryce snuggled further into the bed and his chest.

"Or we could just stay here. And you could give me a back-rub." Bryce suggested looking up at Ryan through this eyelashes. The older man's face flashed with a quick emotion that Bryce couldn't read before it disappeared again. Bryce smiled shyly and Ryan's frown turned up into a small smile.

"As much as I like that idea Brycey we do need to go to the store. After we get back I will give you another back-rub." Ryan said leaning forward so their faces were close. He didn't want to push Bryce into anything too quickly, he was known as the innocent one and as much as he tried to deny it he fit that title. Bryce blushed when he saw Ryan's eyes flicker to his lips before locking back into his eyes. "Can I kiss you Brycey?" Ryan asked, his voice low and on the edge of a growl.

"Please." Bryce whispered and Ryan lost it there, he leaned forward and captured Bryce's mouth with his. The kiss started out innocent just the light brush of their lips together, but when Bryce made a noise in the back of his throat similar to the one he had made to the other man last night Ryan's mind went fuzzy. He growled lightly into the kiss and moved so he was sitting and Bryce was resting in his lap. "Ryan!" Bryce gasped gripping Ryan's shoulders before Ryan pushed their lips back together. "Oh my gosh Ryan." Bryce gasped as Ryan moved down to suck and bite along his neck. Ryan moaned into his neck and started to run his hands up and under the back of Bryce's shirt.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnggggg...

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Ryan growled out. Bryce let out a nervous chuckle as he moved out of Ryan's lap so he could get up to get his phone. "Hello?" Ryan spit into the phone quickly turning it on speaker and setting it on his knee. He reached out and pulled Bryce back to his body. The younger man's face turned bright red and he shook his head slightly pointing to the phone. Ryan just smirked at him running his nose on the top of his head before placing a chaste kiss on his forehead.

"Ryan!" Luke yelled into the phone. "What's up bitch? You still got Brycey locked up in your apartment?" He laughed and Ryan chuckled into the side of Bryce's neck.

"Well I am pretty sure that he is here quite willingly." Ryan smirked. "Why are you calling me Luke?" Ryan said trying not to sound annoyed but failing.

"Woah there big guy, I didn't mean to make you mad. I was just wondering if we could move the session to around one. I have plans that came up tonight." Ryan hummed and Bryce put a hand over his mouth to stop himself from making any noise. Ryan was lightly scraping his teeth across a rather sensitive part of his neck and his arm was wrapped tightly around Bryce's waist so he couldn't get away.

"Sure. I just have to run to the store really quick. There is bound to be a state of emergency put into place because of the snow, so I have to make sure we have all of the things we need." Ryan sighed. "What time is it right now?"

"It's a little after eleven. Are you getting sick? You're sounding a little husky there Ry." Ryan let out a short laugh and bit down on Bryce's bare shoulder causing a moan to slip out of his mouth. "Oh... okay then you should have told me you two were busy. Finish up and be ready for one. Fuckin' BrOhm confirmed." Luke laughed out.

"No! It's not that at all!" Bryce groaned out his face a new shade of red never before seen by human eyes. Ryan laughed and just hung up the phone. "Ryan! That was sooo embarrassing!" He groaned and Ryan just pinned him to the bed kissing him lightly on the lips.

"Get changed Brycey, we are going to the store." Ryan whispered before getting out of bed and walking out the bedroom door. He left Bryce there to wonder what the heck was going on between them, and what this meant.

**Barley edited!😂😂 sorry for the mistakes.**

((Here you go loves!! Um.. I'll try for another update later. Maybe a smutty one?? Tell me in the comments if you want a smut chapter or a fluffy lazy chapter! 😁😁 thanks for reading sorry if it sucks!!))