That's better

"Food peasant!" Bryce laughed as he snapped from where he was laying on the couch. He was flipping through the channels still riding the high of the events that just happened. Ryan yelled something back but Bryce couldn't hear him so he got off the couch, tossed the remote into the chair, and made his way into the kitchen. "You wanna say that again?" Bryce laughed.

"You're lucky you are adorable because if not you'd still be at that airport!" Ryan laughed and Bryce pouted. "We are going back to the third grade and having toasted cheese for lunch! So sit down, shut up, and enjoy me feast!" Ryan made a big production of placing the two plates on the table and he bowed.

"See, I have the best peasant. He even bows to me!" Bryce laughed but it turned to a little scream when he was pulled into Ryan's body.

"Sit down, shut up, and eat my feast." Ryan breathed into Bryce's ear making him shiver. He ran his teeth down the side of the younger man's neck and smiled at the noises he made when he nipped at the darkening hickey that he had left. "Okay?" He asked and smiled when Bryce nodded. "Good boy." He said and Bryce groaned.

"This again?" He asked and Ryan just winked at him. Bryce sighed as he tore a piece of the sandwich off and ate it. "Thanks for the food." He said as he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. "I wish I could help out more." Ryan but down on his sandwich and shook his head.

"Brycey, you are doing way more than you know by just putting up with me." The older man laughed. "What do you have in mind for the rest of the day?" Both of the men just looked at each other waiting for someone to answer. Bryce shrugged as he ate the rest of his sandwich and downed the milk that was still in the glass by his plate. "We could just lay on the couch and watch stupid horror movies on Netflix."

"Done!" Bryce said standing up to clear the table. He felt bad that he hadn't done anything and it was super nice of Ryan to let him stay here. He started to wash the dishes but felt Ryan walk up behind him and grab his waist.

"Don't do the dishes Brycey." The older man easily had Bryce pinned to the sink within seconds and the younger man could do nothing but groan in anticipation. "Leave them. Let's go." Bryce did as he was told and dropped the dishes into the sink and let himself be pulled through the doorway to the kitchen and into the living room. Ryan walked to get the remote and Bryce three himself down on the couch.

"Hey stand up for a second." Ryan said lightly pulling his hand. Bryce did confused as to where this was going before Ryan slid on the couch before pulling him down on top of him. "That's better." Ryan chuckled. "I just wanted to hold you." He pressed a light kiss into the back of the younger man's neck and rested his arms around the other man's waist.

"Really?" Bryce laughed shaking his head. "Give me the remote! I want to pick!" Ryan just handed it over. "What about Ghost Adventures?" Bryce asked and Ryan chuckled against the back of his neck.

"Why?" He questioned.

"Have you ever seen Zak Bagans?" The younger male gasped. Ryan just shrugged and Bryce groaned. "You have to be educated! We are watching this, so get comfortable!" Ryan pulled Bryce closer and moved them both so they were leaning against each other. When Bryce focused all of his attention on the television he thought he heard him mumble something. "What?" He asked.

"I am." Ryan mumbled and Bryce smiled before he heard Ryan lightly snoring in his ear.

((It sucks.. it's really just a filler chapter. It's really short too.. I apologize.. 😂😂 The next chapter will be better))