Goodbye Brycey

The walk back to Ryan's seemed to take forever. Bryce tried to keep his cool front up but he ended up losing it half way back to the house when Ryan brought back the grip on the back of his neck. "You think your funny Brycey?" The older man growled out right into the younger man's ear.

"I-I think I wanna go home." Bryce gasped out as Ryan tightened the grip on the back of his neck.

"Oh trust me baby. That's where we are going." As they rounded the sidewalk by the door a nervous energy settled inside of Bryce. The younger man was forced to walk closer to Ryan due to the hand gripping the back of his neck, so every once in a while he 'accidentally' let the back of his hand brush over the prominent bulge in the other man's jeans. Every time this happened Ryan would growl out a low warning but that only fueled Bryce on more. 

"Come on." Bryce said lightly taking the hand off the back of his neck and into his own. "Let's go." Ryan chuckled and let the younger lad pull him into the doors of the building and over to the elevator.

They were the only two in the elevator so Ryan took the chance to back Bryce up against the wall. "What's wrong Brycey?" Ryan teased brushing his hand over the bulge in the front of the younger man's pants. "I fuck you one time and turn you into a little slut for it?"  The younger male let his head fall back against the wall of the elevator and Ryan fit his hand lightly around his neck.

At that point the doors opened and Ryan's smirk grew dark as he pulled Bryce away from the wall and down the hall towards his apartment.

**Skipping smut... Sorry guys...**

"Oh my God you are never going home. I'm not letting you." Ryan panted as he slid his fingers down Bryce's bare stomach. Bryce sighed running his hand through Ryan's hair. He didn't know how to tell Ryan that he had gotten an email telling him that the snow had cleared enough to start having flights again; he didn't know how to tell Ryan that no matter how much he wished that he could just curl up in this bed and never leave he had to go home.

"Ry." He breathed out causing the older man's hand to freeze in his motions. They sat in silence for a few moments while Bryce tried to gather his thoughts. "Ryan." He said again and the man in question propped himself up on his elbow so he could look the other in the eyes.

"What is it Brycey?" He asked pressing a light kiss to the side of his hand.

"Well, sometime today I got an email that said my ticket can bu used for the flight that is leaving tomorrow at seven thirty tomorrow morning." There was a long stretch of silence between them as Ryan thought over the words. "Ryan." Bryce finally whispered "I have to go home. I haven't been home in almost a month now.

"I know." Ryan whispered pulling Bryce's body closer to his. "I just don't want you to go." He said after a deep sigh. "So we have one more night?" He asked and when he looked into Bryce's eyes his heart broke. The look on the younger man's face was one of a child who had just lost their puppy and Ryan would give anything to never have to see it again. Bryce nodded tucking his head into the side of Ryan's neck before drifting off to sleep.

**One more time skip**

Ryan woke up cold. Too cold. He sat up and rubbed a hand over his face before glancing over at Bryce's spot that was empty. He frowned and glanced over at the clock. He had set an alarm last night so he could have plenty of time to spend time with Bryce before he had to be dropped off at the airport. Ryan gasped when the clock said 8:30. He jumped out of the bed and rushed out of the bedroom door.

When he got to the kitchen he was met with a simple letter laid on the table. He felt a deep pain tear through his chest as he picked it up and sat down.

Ryan,

If you are reading this it means you're awake now, so good morning. I'm so sorry I had to do this. I had to turn off the alarm Ry. I don't think I could have left if you would have dropped me off. But, I couldn't just leave you there either. So, I'm writing this. I want to say thank you. Thank you for letting me stay with you; thank you for everything. I will never forget the way that you made me feel... The way that you said you felt. I wish I had enough time, and paper to thank you for everything. But I have about three minutes. I'll skype you when I get home Ry.
Thank you so much <3,
       Brycey

Ryan sighed laying his head down on top of the paper. He turned his head to look out the window and wonder where Bryce was right then. Running a hand through his hair he jumped up to walk to the shower already feeling the empty pit taking hold of his stomach.

((Sorry guys. It's been forever and this is a sucky chapter... I'll try to get a better one up tomorrow... Thanks for sticking with me guys! You people are legends! Love ya!))