I hate you... (Part One)

((So, this chapter turned out to be so long that I had to split it into two. I will post the second part later tonight! WARNING: There is a little smut in this chapter... And the second one there will be a little as well. Or a lot... Yeah, it's just mostly smut.. Enjoy!))

Bryce stabbed the eggs on his plate with such force that the children sitting a few tables away chanced a nervous glance his way. He turned his glare on Ryan who was not even paying attention to him anymore. He was scrolling through twitter and sharing things that his fans had sent him. He was absentmindedly taking bites of the food on his plate as he did this. Bryce cut a piece off of his egg and brought it to his mouth all while glaring at the older man.

"Can I help you, Brycey?" Ryan asked passively making Bryce tense. He didn't say anything and Ryan glanced up from his phone and met his glare with an innocent smile. "What's wrong? Do you not like the food? I think mine is quite lovely." He let out a small chuckle after the words left his lips. Bryce didn't say anything. He turned his glare back to his plate.

He knew that he was acting childish, but he couldn't help it. Ryan had gotten him ready for anything the older man could give this morning and Ryan just left him there wanting. Not only had he done that, but he had then forced Bryce to leave the house even though all he wanted to do was throw Ryan into the bed and not leg him out until he had all of his needs satisfied.

"If you don't stop pouting Bryce, I will take you home after breakfast and give you something to cry over." The underlying threat in Ryan's voice made Bryce's blood boil. He felt his lower zone give an interested twitch which only made him want to cry. He chose not to answer and continued to eat his food. He heard Ryan sigh, and out of the corner of his eye he watched as Ryan went back to eating his food.

*  *  *  *
Ryan beat a sulking Bryce back to the car and had it started before Bryce had even slid into the passenger side door. The younger man had not spoken sense he had complained in the diner, and Ryan glanced over at him before fixing his eyes back on the road. He smirked quietly to himself as they pulled into the drive knowing what he had in plan.

* * * * *
That night when both men found themselves back in Bryce's bed, their positions were completely different. Bryce, still mad from this morning, had his back to Ryan. He was pretending to be asleep but tensed when Ryan ran his hand from his shoulder to his waist. It was a little after ten, and Ryan smirked when he saw that Bryce huffed and went right to his bed as the older man had hoped that he would. Bryce had been acting like a brat all day and it was Ryan's turn to show him where being a brat would get him.

In one swift movement, causing a yelp to slip from Bryce's mouth, Ryan had Bryce on his back and pinned under him. Bryce was struggling to free himself not ready to give up on his bad mood, but Ryan's firm hands kept him in place until he relaxed. "Hi." Ryan smiled and Bryce frowned at him. Ryan smirked and rolled his hips as Bryce moaned, and his body betrayed him. "You wanna be a brat?" Ryan growled out leaning down so he could whisper right into the younger mans ear. "I'll show you how brats get treated. Stay here, and don't move." Bryce gasped out a sassy response but did what he was told.

The younger man had his eyes fixed on the older man as he walked back to the bed this time holding only two long socks. "You're leaving again?" Bryce growled out causing the older man to laugh. "Ryan! I hate you..." Bryce threw his head back and pulled his hands over to cover his face. Ryan smirked before climbing back onto the bed making quick work of tying Bryce's wrists together, and then tying them to the headboard. "Wh-what are you doing?" Bryce gasped out.

"Like I said." Ryan said running a hand down Bryce's bare chest. "Brats need to be shown how a real brat should be treated." Ryan continued to move his hands down until the brushed down the front of Bryce's shorts. The younger man moaned and bucked his hips up into the contact pulling on the socks that were tied almost expertly. Ryan moved up and started sucking and biting across Bryce's chest and neck. The younger man was moaning and trying to buck up into Ryan who was just out of reach for contact. "How does it feel to be ignored?" Ryan growled over a freshly bruised spot on Bryce's neck. 

The younger man didn't reply he just let out a frustrated groan and tried to buck up farther. Ryan moved down so he could take one of Bryce's nipples into his mouth and the younger man lost it completely. He pulled down on the socks as hard as he could and all that he earned was a squeak from the headboard. He felt Ryan chuckle against his skin and lightly bit down causing an involuntary gasp to slip through his lips. "Don't worry Brycey." Ryan smirked against his skin. "You will only be as frustrated as I was."He sat back on his heels and looked at the man that was stretched out on the bed, he had a thin layer of sweat covering his body and his mouth was slightly open. "God I fucking love you." Ryan breathed out before smashing his lips to the younger man's.

After a few moments he remembered what he was doing and pulled back with a small smile. He resumed what he was doing. Ryan moved down Bryce's body leaving random kisses as he went down before making quick work of stripping Bryce down until he was wearing nothing. Ryan smirked when he saw that Bryce was hard under him even though Ryan had barely even started touching him yet. "Looks like it is going to be a long night for you Bryce." Ryan chuckled as he ran his finger down Bryce's stomach causing his stomach muscles to tighten. 

"Ryan." Bryce gasped out and the older man simply raised a brow. "Please." He sighed and Ryan simply smiled and shook his head.

"Sorry Brycey, but tonight we are moving at my speed." Bryce didn't really know what that meant. However, he did know that he was in for a long night...

((TBC!! Be looking for it loves! :D PS: NO EDITING WAS DONE! Don't hate me for the mistakes ;)))