Lunch? ((Smut))

Bryce gasped when Ryan bit down on his shoulder. "Stop that." Bryce gasped out and he felt the older man chuckle against his neck.

"Why?" Ryan teased. "You really seem to like it." To emphasize his point he bit down again this time on the middle of his neck near the younger man's collar bone. A moan slipped through his lips and he instinctively bucked his hips up to meet Ryan's. "And why would I want to stop making you do that?" Ryan laughed.

Bryce pulled Ryan down fully on top of him and into a kiss. "Why though?" He asked when he finally pulled away. "I don't even know what we are doing right now." He chuckled slightly and Ryan just smiled down at him a look of complete adoration on his face.

"Don't ask why Brycey." Ryan said leaning down for a quick peck to Bryce's lips. "Just let me make you feel good." Bryce's lips were captured again and this time it was a slow and tender kiss. Ryan just let their lips tangle together lazily as he traced Bryce's chest through his shirt. "You're so beautiful Bryce." Ryan smiled moving his lips down to the younger man's neck.

"T-take this off." Bryce mumbled pulling at the back of Ryan's shirt. Ryan hummed before sitting up just long enough to strip both of their shirts. Ryan moved down to Bryce's chest and Bryce's hands moved down to twist in the older man's hair. "Oh my gosh Ry if you don't do something soon I am going to die." Bryce groaned out and Ryan chuckled stripping Bryce of his shorts as well. Ryan left out a loud laugh when he realized that Bryce has gone completely nude under his shorts.

"Anticipating something tonight Brycey?" Ryan laughed as he pressed an open mouthed kiss to Bryce's thigh. Bryce just moaned and lightly pulled he older man's hair that was still caught in his grip. Ryan wrapped his hand around Bryce's dick and slowly pumped as he sucked a hickey into the younger man's hip. Ryan smiled at how responsive Bryce was a he trailed his lips higher to suck on Bryce's toned stomach. "I wanna fuck you Brycey." He groaned out into Bryce's stomach.

Bryce moaned again bucking his hips up into Ryan's touch. They continued this for a few minutes before Ryan moved to wedge himself between the younger man's legs. Ryan smiled up at Bryce who was looking down at him with half lidded, lust blown eyes. Ryan moved up Bryce's body to connect their lips. "Is that okay?" He asked pulling back from the kiss.

"Please." Bryce moaned out and Ryan kissed him one more time before reaching over beside the bed for the lube he kept in the drawer. "Ryan. I-I've never done this before." Bryce gasped out.

"I'll go slow." Ryan smiled before kissing the younger man again. "I promise." He whispered before moving back down his body. When they were back in the original position Ryan lubed up a finger before looking back up at Bryce. "Are you sure about this Brycey?" A look of pure concern crossed his face. "I'm just fine with you being here in my bed. We don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

"Shut up and touch me Ryan." Bryce groaned out and Ryan laughed before circling a finger around Bryce's hole. Ryan's lips found the newly formed hickey on Bryce's hip and sucked on it again as he slowly slid his finger in to the knuckle. Bryce groaned and bucked his hips up at the unusual feeling. "Oh my gosh." He groaned out when Ryan actually started to move his finger.

"Hold still Brycey." Ryan mumbled biting down on his hip while slipping another finger inside of Bryce. The younger lad moaned a little in discomfort but it quickly changed when Ryan wrapped his lips around his cock sucking the tip lightly.

After about twenty minutes Ryan was moving three fingers comfortably inside of Bryce, and the younger man was moaning loudly into the empty space of the dark room. "Ryan. O-Ryan just do it." Bryce groaned out so loudly that he was sure all of the neighbors knew just what they were doing.

"You sure?" He asked only to get slapped in the head by Bryce. Ryan laughed as he moved back to strip the rest of his clothes before he climbed up to lay on Bryce. "Sorry. I just want to make sure you would like this." Bryce laughed and Ryan smiled while leaning down to kiss him.

"Hurry up before I get bored and leave." Bryce laughed but they both knew that it was an empty threat because his hard dick was still pressed into Ryan's stomach. Ryan lubed up his dick and kissed Bryce again.

"That may hurt." Ryan whispered pecking Bryce's lips again. Bryce mumbled out something that wasn't words and Ryan chuckled before lining up and pushing his tip inside of Bryce. Ryan gasped when he saw Bryce's face scrunch up and he had to resist all of his urges to just pound into the man under him. "Brycey." Ryan breathed connecting their lips for a slow kiss.

"Come on Ryan." Bryce groaned. He slowly did as he was told in inched his way into Bryce until he was down to the base. Bryce had his eyes wide open and was gasping with every small move that either of them made. "Move. Please move." Bryce gasped out. Ryan nodded and pressed their lips together as he moved his hips slowly. When Ryan found the little bundle of nerves he was aiming for the whole scene changed.

Bryce was moaning loudly and his grip in Ryan's hair tightened again. Ryan shifted so he could pound his hips to Bryce's and after a while their rhythm faltered. "R-Ryan." Bryce gasped out Ryan had gone back to sucking the skin on his neck.

"Do it." Ryan whispered as he bit down, hard, on the side of Bryce's neck.
             ...(random time skip)...

Bryce was dosing off wrapped tightly in Ryan's arms. They were lazily kissing and just mumbling about nothing. "You may not want to use a face Cam the next few days." Ryan smiled trailing off. "Or weeks." Bryce groaned running his fingers over his neck.

"I hate you." Bryce sighed as he moved so he was tucked further into the older man's grip.

"That's not what you said earlier." Ryan laughed. Bryce felt his face burn and his stomach started grumbling. "Hungry?" Ryan asked and Bryce shrugged. "Come on. I'll make lunch."

((Sorry that it sucks... haha smut is not my best thing.. but I updated so yay??? 😂😂 comment I guess and tell me who sucky it was... thanks for the 1k reads by the way! That's amazing!!! I love you all!))