Maybe

Ryan walked around his house after he was out of the shower trying to think of things to do. He didn't wan't to think about the fact that Bryce had not wanted him to be there when he got on the plane. In the letter he had said that he wouldn't have left if Ryan had gone with him and that caused a small smile to fit itself on his face, but it did nothing to help the weird sense of emptiness that hadn't seemed to leave him alone from the moment he woke up and realized the younger man was gone.

As he slowly ate his breakfast he scrolled through some of the skype messages from the guys telling him to let Bryce out of bed so they could get an early morning recording session done. He quickly sent back that he could and headed up into his makeshift recording room to play golf.

"Ohm!" Delirious yelled when he was finally logged into the game. "Ready to lose?" He laughed and Ryan just huffed out a laugh.

"Where is Bryce? Does he not want to play?" Luke asked as he finished setting up the lobby so they could all log into the game and play.

"Well he is on a plane to head home. He said that he would call me when he got there. " There was a moment where no one said a word. Ryan didn't know what to say so he just stayed silent and hoped that someone else would find the words to break the silence.

"Is everything okay?" Luke finally asked and Ryan took a deep breath rubbing a hand over his face before adjusting his mic.

"Yeah, he just had to go home. You know he has his cats and all. He couldn't have stayed here forever." There were a few hums of agreement as they got into the game and then another awkward pause. "Now, Brycey isn't here to beat me so are you fuckers ready to lose?" Ryan said sick off all the awkward moments. This seemed to work because Delirious let out one of his world famous laughs and started the game.

((Skip.. Not smut this time XD Ill make up for it I promise!))

After they played enough golf games to supply their channels with about three videos each they decided to call it a day. Ryan was starting to feel better after lightly teasing the guys. He won most of the games but once fell victim to Luke who came out of nowhere and became a mini Bryce with his trick shots. He stretched his arms above his head before going to stand up. When he was about to walk out of the room he was stopped by and incoming skype call.

"Bryce." Ryan sighed out sitting back down in the chair. Bryce's hair was a mess and he had bags under his eyes that let Ryan know that he had not slept last night. "You look great." He teased and Bryce blushed brushing a hand through his hair and down over his face.

"Shut up." Bryce chuckled. They both just looked into the computer screen for a moment almost studying each other. "I'm sorry." Bryce started and held a hand up when Ryan tried to interrupt. "Let me tell you this. I couldn't wake you up Ry. If you would have brought me to the airport I would have said screw it and went back home with you. I had to come home. When I walked into the house my cats practically attacked me! They were so happy, and all I could think about was leaving you in that bed and how bad I felt doing it." Ryan let out a small laugh causing the younger man to stop rambling.

"Hey we can make up for it." Ryan said relaxing down into his chair before moving his camera so he could see Bryce and Bryce could still see him. "How was your flight?"

"It was okay. I hate flying though. It always makes my back hurt when I am on the plane for longer than an hour." Ryan smiled brushing a hand through his hair before meeting Bryce's eyes through the screen. "I miss you." Bryce breathed out resting his elbows on the desk in front of him.

"Well, you know that I miss you." Ryan said leaning into the computer as well. "I'll see what I can do and maybe I could fly down to your place for a bit. We can make something work Brycey. We can work." Ryan tried to stress all of his emotion into those words, and he must have said something right because the look on Bryce's face was priceless. "Who knows" Ryan smiled at the younger man through the screen "Maybe we will end up in our own house after a little bit." Bryce's smile grew at this. 

"Yeah. Maybe." They both smiled at each other through the small screens, not really saying anything. Just taking comfort in knowing that the other one is there. 

((Guys I'm sorry... I've been going through some stuff lately and haven't really been updating.. This chapter is short and crappy I know... Buuuut I promise that I will make up for it if you stick around... So yeah.. Thanks for reading!))