3 + søndag

THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS ARE YET TO BE EDITED, PLOT AND CAST DIFFERENCES MAY OCCUR

NOV 22 2015
(week 3 corresponds with 1x09)

VALTERSEN RESIDENCE

Isak and Elli woke up splayed across the formers small bed in a confusing tangle of limbs.

'We are both way to tall for this,' groaned Elli, earning an aggravated grunt from Isak.

'I'm six foot, that's pretty average for a guy. You on the other hand, are five foot ten, pretty above average for a chick, if you ask me,' argued the male.

'Don't be a bitch!' Elli whined as she lifted her self off the bed, making her way over to her night-stay bag. The girl, completely platonically, was dressed only in petite women's briefs and a fitted Oslo Track t-shirt. 'I'm getting changed, don't look' she stated, there was a slight pause after the statement as Isak gave Elli a menacing look, 'Oh, wait,' she scoffed, and the two burst into laughter.

'You have so much freedom now, not that you didn't before, but you know...'stammered Isak, his voice set an octave higher, still,  as he recovered from the laughing fit the two had shared just moments before.

{9.32}

> isak : streak: morning beauttyyy

'Isak! Why did you use that photo as your streaks! I look like a ferret!'

RASMUSSEN RESIDENCE, SOFIENBERG

It was late afternoon when Elli finally arrived home, it wasn't long after, either, when she received an invite from William to go to a Nissen third years party the coming Friday, she had been hesitant when RSVP-ing as she was almost certain she would not be able to get it past her father. No matter what he said though, she was going to go to the party as any opportunity to be removed from her household environment she would take. No matter the cost.

She didn't like giving her dad a reason to be mad because she felt as though it justified his behaviour, even though she knew that nothing she could ever think of doing or had ever done could justify the amount she had tolerated during the last sixteen years of her life. Nothing could tell Elli she deserved to feel the knot of pain and anxiety that settled in her stomach as she heard the thumping of her fathers foot steps coming towards her bedroom. Nothing could justify the abuse that followed her fathers arrival, the disintegrating, dignity stripping acts of abuse that so ferociously occurred, so ferociously often.

It wasn't until hours later that Elli could bring herself to tell her father she was going to a party that broke all guidelines set by the man himself.

As expected he said no, and when argued against, slapped he girl squarely across her freckled cheek, slicing her raw skin with his expensive wedding ring; creating a smooth and straight red line of blood that began to ooze ever so slightly underneath Elli's eye.

It didn't matter though, his answer, his reaction or the injury she had sustained. In fact it only encouraged her more to go.

The past fortnight or so had been harder than ever on Elli, and she, as stated before, would take any opportunity to escape.

published: 17.jan.2017