2.1 + mandag

FEB 29 2016

Ellinor Rasmussen sat cross legged on a window sill in a busy classroom at Hartvig Nissen. She was officially a student there now, which felt odd but satisfying to her.
She was on her phone, waiting for the lesson to start, she was really bored. She was trying to ignore Isak and Sara making out right in front of her, but she couldn't take her attention away from them. She guessed that's what Isak wants from the relationships anyway. It pissed her off, the pair of them, though, even though she knew it wasn't her place, her heart broke for the boy trapped within her best friend, Isak Valtersen.
It wasn't until Ingrid came over to the trio that Elli could have a decent conversation. Elli and Ingrid had grown quite close, and whilst Noora was Elli's second choice after Isak, Ingrid was a close third.
Noora Sætre was a simply gorgeous human being. In every way. Elli and her were extremely close, and while Elli would've preferred to sit with her as opposed to the horny teenagers she was with, Noora was organising Russebusse stuff. Something Elli couldn't help with.
With Noora were a few other girls in Noora's bus, ones Elli didn't know too well (aside from Eva), Elli didn't have much interest in joining a bus as living with a Penetrator had given her enough of a taste of the life.
Christoffer Schistad was a fine ass third year who had taken Elli in when she had been abused by her father in her previous home. He had been nice and easy to live with, Elli couldn't say much wrong about him.

Aside from his jealousy.
That was a problem.

published: 15.feb.2017