5 + fredag

DEC 11 2015

   'Hei, William!' Elli exclaimed to the approaching male.
   Her and Chris had just arrived at the school get to together (after a very deep and unexpected chat initiated by Chris) and were waiting for some more people to arrive. William was the first of Elli's friends.
'Hi, hi...' William greeted, obviously distracted, 'Is your friend, uh, what was it?' He stumbled on his words slightly before his face lit up in triumph, 'Vilde! That's her name... Is she here?'
'Uh, nei. I haven't seen her.' Elli quipped coldly, appalled at his behaviour, knowing perfectly well what happened between Vilde and William.
   Sensing her knowledge and judgement, William stalked off with his hands in his tight, jean pockets. Elli turned to Chris.
'Hey, about earlier, like... I know I said this then, but you really don't need to take care of me... I can move out, go back to my family's house...'
Chris grabbed the back of Elli's neck, affectionately (something he did to a lot of his guy friends) and looked her in the eyes. 'Never go back.'
'What?' Elli's asked, her eyes expanded.
'Never go back.' He repeated.
'Chris, what are you on about?' She chuckled slightly, 'I can't 'never go back', I'm only staying with you for a while, then I'll have to organise my shit, start my life up again. Deal with my father... Take action against him, or something. Move on from this messy phase of my teenage years.'
'Are you serious? You can't go back! Ever! And bullshit with the legal stuff, you don't have to do it, Mum's already organising it!' Elli's eyes widened at Chris' words, 'Don't stay for just a while!' Chris' voice rose, 'Organise your shit now! You're part of the family, whether you know or what! The three of us have accepted that you'll be with us for a long time, why can't you?' Elli's heart was beating fast.
'Chris... I didn't know that you guys had... That your Mum was...' Elli's voice cracked, she was overwhelmed with the amount of unfamiliar family love, 'You've been such a good roommate, Chris, such a good friend...'    Chris flinched, drawing his hand from her neck. Elli didn't notice his reaction, but she did notice Eva and Noora staring at the pair with smirks on their faces. Chris followed her gaze and muttered an apology that Elli brushed off, unfazed by their reactions.

--

   'Hei!'
   'Uh, hei...' Eva trailed off, Noora eyed Elli mischievously, 'So, you and Penetrator Chris, just friends, huh?' Elli nodded, still unfazed.
   'What makes you think otherwise?' She asked.
   'He was literally holding your neck for, like, two minutes straight!' Noora exclaimed.
   'Ja...?' Elli was looking at the girls in confusion, 'He does that with all his friends, and his sister... He does it all the time.'
   'For two minutes?'
   'We were having a chat, he got distracted.'

--

   'Oh Elli, please tell us!'
   'We won't tell anyone!'
   'It doesn't matter if you tell anyone, nothing's going on! He's not gay! Heaps of heterosexual guys watch gay porn, actually, I read an article about it...'
   'Elli! Please...?'
   'If he is gay, Eva, then he hasn't told me.'
   'And if he hasn't told you, then he doesn't want people to know.'
   'Ja, Noora is right, so just keep this to yourselves. Wouldn't want any rumours going around.'
   'Ja, I agree. Rumours are bad. Can hurt people.'
   'Don't look at me like that, Eva! It's not my fault William is obsessed with me! Nothing is ever going to happen.'
   'tsk, tsk... lies, Noora, lies.'

END OF SEASON 1

published: 30.jan.2017