-0.2

Elli and Chris melt into unfamiliar territory.

(Warning: this chapter is THE chapter. You know what I mean)

--

------------------------------------

-
--
---
----
-----
------
-----
----
---
--
-

"Elli..."

-
--
---
----
-----
------
-----
----
---
--
-

Elli and Chris stood in the elevator of the Schistad's apartment complex, the air was brisk, fluttering slightly onto the pairs cheeks.
"As per usual, my mother and sister are out."
"Okay."

-
--
---
----
-----
------
-----
----
---
--
-

Elli and Chris entered the apartment. He grasped her hand.
"Chris..." She spoke, her words catching in her throats as she anticipated him.
"So long..." He bowed his head with a sad smirk, Elli nodded with a smile.
"What?" She asked, although she plenty knew.
"I've loved you." His voice sounded shattered.
"Chris?"

Chris looked at the delicate hand in his own,

"Ellinor Rasmussen,
for every moment that I have known you,
every drag and every sip,
every laugh, every smile that we have shared,
I have loved you.

Every time we speak I feel it, every time our bodies touch I feel it, in my heart and in my soul.

I know by all means a teenage boy saying this sounds like bullshit, but fuck have you made me so much more than a boy.
I have lived more in the time I've spent with you then at any other time in my life, and my god have I loved every minute.
My god do I love you."

"I... I love you too."

For a moment, nothing happened. Then Chris broke out in a smile.

 Then Chris broke out in a smile

--

Chris and Elli's eyes locked.
And that was it.

-
--
---
----
-----
------
-----
----
---
--
-

With Elli wrapped around his toned waist, Chris moved to his bedroom. He lay Elli down gently on to his bed, crawling over her so that he rested between her legs, his face millimetres from hers.
She breathed him in, tingling his plush lips with her breath, he moved in question, waiting for her approval before grasping her lips in his own. It wasn't their first kiss, but it didn't matter. Chris' movements became rough, although extremely balanced and precise, gentle and loving. The pair were undressing, lips were moving, bodies tangling. Nothing more and nothing less.
It was breathtaking, the indulgence the two were sharing. Beautiful and seemingly rehearsed. More than either of them had ever felt. Something so much more than what they were used to. They loved each other. That's what did it.

--

--

SELF ADVERTISEMENT:
ignore if you wish

list of stories up and coming available on my profile:

- torriku [isaac lahey] [teen wolf]
- molnija [vampire academy]
- seventy-three [the hunger games]
- return [harry potter]

list of stories up and coming soon to be published on my profile:

- platinum [apollo] [percy jackson]

--

Chapters remaining:

2

--

published: 3.april.2017