new years day + fredag (part 3)

JAN 1 2016

Elli didn't realise she had been holding her breath until she once again slipped into unconsciousness.
   She woke up again with a small, Southern European nurse at her bedside. Multiple questions were asked about her wellbeing before a cop took over.

--

   'Hi, do you know where you are?'
   'Yes. The hospital.'
   'Okay, we are here to try and help you. I am an officer.'
   'Obviously.'
   'Can you tell me what happened? What caused you to be in the situation you are in?'
   'What are my injuries?'
   'I-'
   'What are my injuries?'
   'They're minor, a few broken ribs and a lot of bruises. Your state and collapse was due to high alcohol levels.'
   'Okay.'
   '...'
   'I don't know what happened. I don't remember what happened after the first few minutes of this year.'
   'Nothing at all?'
   'No. How's William?'
   'Your friend?'
   'Yes.'
   'He's fine. Small head trauma and bruised face. Looked forced, you sure you don't know anything about what happened?'
   'One hundred percent.'
   'Do you know anyone who may be after a fight with either of you?'
   'Nei. Not at all. I have very few enemies.'
   'But William?'
   'I'm not sure. I don't even know how I ended up with him! I was with my best friend, then...'
   'What's your friends name?'
   'Uh, Isak Valtersen.'
   'Thank you.'

--

   'Excuse me?'
   'Yes, darling daughter.'
   'Please don't.'
   'That's not your call.'
   'Speaking of, I wish to call someone.'
   'Who?'
   'Not your business.'
   'No. You may not call anyone.'

--

   What the fuck was she going to do?
   She needed to contact the Schistad's. Why was her father even here? Asta had done so much to protect her... But their was only so much...

published: 11.feb.2017