fwd: 3 + fredag

NOV 27 2015

{19.49}

> isak : can't come tonight

> isak : can't come tonight. family stuff. sorry

Elli frowned at the text, her heart breaking for her best friend.

She had known for some time now that Isak's family situation was quite dysfunctional, it had opened her eyes, figuratively, to the fact that others suffered within their home. However, it had also opened her eyes to the evidence that if Isak's situation was bad, her's was ridiculously horrible.

HALF AN HOUR LATER, SOFIENBERGPARKEN

As Elli slid into the front seat of Williams Porsche 911 Carrera 4S she thanked him for coming and picking her up on such short notice, and explained that due to personal reasons Isak would not be joining her.

'You look hot, if I'm being honest,' William said, placing a six pack of beer on Elli's lap.

'If you're being honest?' Elli laughed, 'Well if I'm being honest, you look like shit in a can.'

'Thanks.'

{20.26}

3 missed calls from Father

on the phone

> father : where are you? are you at that party? I told you not to go! I said you weren't ALLOWED to!
> elli : I know. And ja, I am on my way to the party.
> father : how did you get out of the house?
> elli : same way I always do.
> father : what?
> elli : the window.
> father : fuck you, you disgraceful child!
> elli : want me to put you on speaker phone?
> father : what?
> elli : I'm in the car with a friend, a Nissen third year, a guy friend.
> father : you whore, come home now!
> elli : no. if you want me home, come get me, come make a scene!
> father : when you get home, appropriate disciplinary actions will be put in place.

'What was all that about?' William asked when the phone call had ended, looking quickly over to his peer with concern before returning his focus to the road.

'Nothing.'

'It wasn't nothing,'

'I'm having a beer.'

'Elli-' William began, but Elli interrupted by popping the lid off one of the beers with her teeth.

'I'm going to-' Elli took a big swig of the drink, '- get so fucking drunk tonight,' Williams car pulled to a short stop at a red traffic light.