2.1 + tirsdag

MAR 1 2016

   'You really have to talk to William, Chris.'
   'Why?'
   'Because he's fucking two girls over!'
   'Who? Noora?'
   'And Vilde from my year!'
   'I'm not really sure what you're talking about?'
   'He's using Vilde to get to Noora and it's so rude and disrespectful to both of them! Can't you see that?'
   'Aye, calm down! I do see how that's wrong! Okay, I do. But what am I supposed to do?'
   'Talk some sense into him?'
   'I don't know...'
   'Please!'
   'Elli, really! He is so dead fucking set on Noora... He's far from a right mind frame.'
   'Okay, I get that, but still! You guys are third years, get your shit together!'
   ''Your'? What did I do wrong?'
   'You're a party boy, dangerous and mindless sometimes...'
   'You to talk!'
   'What?'
   'Like everyone didn't see you and that Isak making out on New Years!'
   'Oh, so you're jealous? Huh?'
   'Nei.'
   ''Nei'? Fuck head...'
   '...'
   'It's not like that, okay.'
   'It isn't?'
   'Nei. Not that it's your business, but it is not like it seems.'
   'Okay. The what is it?'

--

    'Some teachers are worried about you, Elli. They think you're getting a bit overwhelmed. They say it's showing in your work.'
   'I'm fine, really. But I guess it is hard not to be a little overwhelmed in my situation, you know? With that hospital stint and all... I believe in Karma, so...'
   'If you believe in Karma, then your father will be crucified by all the consequences of his actions. He can't touch you.'

published: 16.feb.2017