the beginning of the end;

At these last moments, I am reminded that this storyline has been written in 60 days.
At these last moments, I am reminded of how I began.
I am reminded of where I intended to go.

Now, as the last few instalments are placed in the eye of the public, I am reminded that there are probably many loose ends and plot holes; therefore, I invite you to comment here any prompts or questions you have about anything that has gone unanswered or unfinished within this story. I ask this so that I can either answer you directly, or write the answer into the next lot of writings.

--

Skam is now a permanent part of my life.
The story has inflicted feelings upon me that cannot be explained. Feelings that prompted me to go out of my comfort zone and write a book.

I have high-functioning Autism, otherwise known as Aspergers Syndrome, meaning I'm a complete obsessive. This story has been an obsession of mine for quite sometime now... To see it end is kind of tragic, in an odd and meaningless way.
Makes me feel as though I'm at the end of an era.

--

The next chapter picks off in the last moments of season 2. Suspect that Elli and Chris have maintained their annoyingly platonic relationship.

--

Enjoy these few special edition, book finale chapters.

If you remember, comment here when you started reading this, and how you got onto it... I'm curious ;)

published: 6.mar.2017