a trip back in time;

how far back?

this chapter dates back to pre-recorded stages... the party that made Ellinor Rasmussen who she is today.

--

Elli was too drunk to go home, but not too drunk that it would be taking advantage of her if William made a move.

--

He lay her down on his bed, thinking she would sleep.

--

Elli pulled the older guy down onto the mattress; on top of her.

--

It wasn't a beautiful first time...
It was rough and drunken, not intimate and definitely not gentle.
It was also as described... William was talented.

--

The two didn't fall asleep together naked, like they do in bullshit movies, instead they repeated the, uh, actions... before eventually, Elli got up and dressed, and fell asleep in the bathtub.

--

Fair to say Elli couldn't walk the next day.

--

When William drove Elli home the next day (like a gentleman) was when the real shit broke out... Fighting and verbal abuse, from Elli's father to the innocent and surprised William.

------------

As pieces of the story start to fall together, odd connections or jokes may be made or explained. To assist my beautiful readers, I have outlined them:

The irony in Chris being obsessed with Ellinor before she was even a first year is now even more iconic as William was quite judgemental of the subject (on public social media), even though he himself had fucked the girl.

See back to Part 1: Ellinor Rasmussen for said jokes and obsession etc.

published: 9.mar.2017