2.1 + torsdag

MAR 3 2016

Waking up in each others arms was a blessing. Whether Ellinor Rasmussen and Christoffer Schistad knew.
It had been a mild shock to wake up centimetres away from each other, but neither minded. They didn't speak for a while, or move. They only stared into each other's eyes, embracing the warmth their bodies were producing, feeling it radiate into one another, intimately.
When the time finally came to get up, both did without fuss. Elli grabbed her phone and walked slowly back to her luxurious bedroom, leaving Chris seated on the edge of his bed. Head in hands.
Neither spoke of the time at breakfast, or throughout the day. But both thought of it, constantly. Elli didn't know what it meant, her mind was still reeling from the realisation she had after her dream the previous night. Chris didn't really know what it meant either, causing him to overanalyse and obsess over scenarios that could possibly occur in result of the night.
Both students got picked on by teachers that day due to their state of distraction. Elli wasn't used to being told off for behaviour, and immediately tried to focus. Chris, however, didn't give a fuck. Why would he bother thinking about Mathematics when he could reminisce the feeling of holding his beautiful roommate in his arms all night?

--

Chris felt guilty, as he lay in bed that night, Elli sleeping solidly next to him. He felt as though he owed the girl an explanation.
How would she feel if she knew that Chris knew everything about the attack on New Years?
How would she feel that he'd kept it from her?
Would she accept that he was doing it to try and benefit her?
They weren't the only questions passing endlessly through the third-years mind. But they were the only ones he felt he could acknowledge without getting overwhelmed with person-orientated emotion.

published: 18.feb.2017