4 + tirsdag

NOTE: THE WRITING STYLE IN THIS CHAPTER IS SUPPOSED TO REFLECT ELLI'S MENTAL STATE, THEREFORE IT IS QUITE CHOPPY AND MAY NOT MAKE A LOT OF SENSE. IT WAS ALSO EXTREMELY DIFFICULT FOR ME TO WRITE BECAUSE I FOUND THERE WAS SO MUCH CONTENT I WANTED TO FIT IN -- FLASHBACKS ETC LATER ON WILL FILL IN THE BLANKS WITHIN THIS CHAPTER.

DEC 1 2015

RASMUSSEN RESIDENCE, SEVEN PM

'Elli? Why is William calling you? I told you to never see him again!'

Her fathers voice echoed through the halls of Elli's house, haunting her.

She was on edge, the verge of a temporary insanity. She had suffered, worst than ever before, at the hand of her father the past couple of days. It wasn't just bruises and cuts that tainted her fragile body, she could feel the ache of broken ribs and the pain of multiple sprains within he.

He had lost it completely when she came home on Saturday, told her she had lost all privileges; she was forbidden to ever go to school again (completely ridiculous, given his former arguments) and leave the house -- which given her physical state, was a given.

She couldn't call for help, she was completely off the grid. Encased by her own thoughts that continued to consume her.

SOFIENBERGPARKEN

Elli took a sharp intake of her Asthma inhaler.

She was running, running far away.
She was freezing, having had time to undress but not re-dress, leaving her in only thin underwear and a bra underneath her coat.
She didn't know where to go, her mind was a jumble, a mess, and she couldn't think straight.
She hadn't been able to pack much; when the girl had heard her dad approaching her room to inevitably give her a another painful beating she had decided she must leave. She had grabbed her school bag, as it was the only bag that had somewhat useful content already in it, she had grabbed a few things that she needed, such as her Asthma inhaler, and left.
It hadn't been easy at all, her window was locked (which she was unaware of) so she had to smash it with the lamp on her desk. She sustained deep cuts from her hasty get away through the ragged window, she felt the blood dripping down her legs as she ran.

HARTVIG NISSEN SKOLE

Elli didn't realise how far she had ran until she crashed into the 'Hartvig Nissen Skole' sign. She presumed if her dad was out looking for her, he wouldn't come here.

She was safe for a while.

By running away, Elli felt as though she was preventing herself from possibly getting injured to the point of no return, she hated herself for letting it get this far.

Sitting herself down against a shadowed wall she began trying to calm her mind... No such luck, she was all over the place, unable to make any proper or productive thoughts. It made trying to figure where to go next quite difficult. Isak would be an obvious choice, but not only was his family situation unknown to the girl but his house was closer to her's than the school.

Elli tried to think of who else she could go to but her mind was completely blank. She knew there were places nearby she just had to think...

'I could go to Chris'' She thought to herself, not thinking at all about anything but getting somewhere safe. Deciding without enough thought, Elli started running once more, Chris' place was safe and his family was nice, from there she could contact someone else who would be able to help her.