2.2 + søndag

MAR 6 2016

   Elli didn't sleep that night with Isak.
   It bothered her that she had grown so used to sleeping with Chris that she couldn't with anyone else. It wasn't just that, though, as her mind was full of unwavering thoughts. Most about New Years.
   It was obvious Isak knew something, it was obvious he was hiding something. But what? And why? He would have to have good reason, right? To lie to his best friend?
   Nevertheless, good reason or not, Elli was super pissed.
   The situation that had played out in the hospital was both unreal and utterly terrifying. And no one even cared to tell her why she was in that situation to being with. Bunch of fucking bitches.
   Aside from the New Years shenanigans, Chris was the main focus of Elli's mind. Christoffer fucking Schistad. He had been a real fuck face to Elli the past while, it was starting to piss her off. What had she done to deserve it?
   The odd feeling in her stomach made her cringe. She didn't want to think about the obvious reason he was pissed. The 'Isak' reason...

--

on the phone:

'William?'
'Ja?'
'I'm starting to get really angry!'
'Uh, why?'
'Why? Why!'
'Ja.'
'Because everyone is lying to me! All you shit faces know stuff about what happened on New Years and Wong bother to tell me!'
'Aye, aye... it's not like that. We're not ganging up on you or anything. We really don't know.'
'I love how you say 'we' as if the group is perfectly defined...'
'Oh, fine!'
'Yes!'
'We know shit. I know shit. We weren't telling you because we wanted to protect you or whatever, I'm not sure-- Chris' idea-- but if you are going to be petty, I'll tell you.'
'Thank you! And I'm going to ignore that insult about my pettiness... talk to you tomorrow about this, okay?'
'Ja... okay...'

--

   'Ha! I won!'
   'Won what?'
   'William is going to tell me all the shit you and Chris aren't telling me!'
   'Oh, god... now if he says any bad shit, let me know-'

published: 20.feb.2016