4 + søndag

NOV 29 2015
(week 4 corresponds with 1x10)
{10.01}

> chris : streak for elli 🔗

on snapchat direct message

> isak : ayeee, are you still with elli?
> chris : nei. why
> isak : just thought so since you've been the only active person on any of her accounts.
> chris : she asked me to do her streaks. how did you know she was with me before?
> isak : everyone knows. a pic of you making out with her went up on the penetrator fb
> chris : fæn
> isak : mm doesn't help no ones heard from her since Friday night.
> chris : when she left mine she asked if I could do her streaks because she presumed her phone would be taken off of her because she didn't tell her parents she wasn't coming home on Friday.
> isak : but why did she go to yours? is there something going on between you?
> chris : not really your business at all but no nothing is going on between us. she slept at mine because she was too drunk to go home. that's all
> isak : it is my business when my best friend goes missing!
> chris : she's not missing!
> isak : do you know she's not? for sure?
> chris : you are looking wayy to far into this!
> isak : I just don't trust her at her house without her phone, without anyway to contact anyone!
(Chris' mind reeled as he stared at the words on the screen, his attention captured)
> chris : what do you mean?
> isak : I don't know! but she's always trying to go out and barely ever talks about her home life. never calls it her home actually, only her house or whatever.
> chris : ja?
> isak : Ja I don't know, just seems like she's always battling with something. she's always fighting with her dad, never even mentions her mum.
> chris : yep. okay. I have to go. sure she's fine.

'Do you know anything about Elli's family?' Chris said abruptly, startling William who paled slightly at the question.

'I...' William began hesitantly.

'William?' Chris asked sharply.

'Her dads really strict, puts rules on a lot of what she does... But she generally tends not to follow the rules, because their absolutely ridiculous, so then she gets in trouble...' William spilt, his voice unusually hasty.

'How do you know? Does she tell you? She doesn't even tell Isak that sort of stuff!' Williams eyes widened slightly at his friends outburst.

'Nei, nei, not quite. She didn't have a choice... After that party when we were second years, you know we,-' William looked at Chris with slight question, Chris nodded, 'Yeah, so the morning after, I dropped her home. She invited me in, one thing led to another... And I was getting kicked out by her dad. She kind of had to explain it to me.'

'She brought you to her house?' Chris asked, utterly intrigued.

'Ja... I feel as though I may have been the first and last person to do that?'

'Ja. Not even her friends, not Isak, not anyone.' Chris stated, feeling very unsure of the situation he was in.

'Alright, mate, I can see you look worried. I can assure you she's fine, her relationship with her family is rocky, yes, but she's also in a situation that may seem super strict to us, but in reality Norway as a whole is kind of, a lot less uptight, with their teenagers as other parts of the world so it may just be normal, I mean look at Russetiden!' The male explained and argued.

'Okay,' Chris sighed, feeling a bit relieved, 'But, um, there were some bruises on the back of her neck... I'm not of sure of where their from,'

'Hickies probably, not her home life if you were thinking, she assured me that a while ago, but I would say they probably came from a guys mouth.'

Chris felt slightly reassured by his friends explanation, but also felt that William was perhaps more in the dark within the situation than he realised.

published: 20.jan.2017