Iancorn#1

Ian

I had a feeling deep down that I knew that I couldn't hold my feeling for the orange haired boy much longer. It was hilarious to think that I've held them this long. I liked this guy. Better yet loved him. Lasercorn was the only person I'd ever felt feelings for like this at this point. I was afraid to tell everyone because I didn't know if they would accept me or even if Lasercorn liked me back.

I was sure he wouldn't. Yeah we act couple like on camera and the whole Iancorn ship is a thing but I know that he's just acting. Me at first I was

I'm almost certain that Lasercorn only likes me as a friend but there was no telling what went on in his head. There were only a couple of guesses he had but they were dumb and probably invalid. I often try and hang out with Lasercorn outside of work more like a date but it would always turn into us just playing games and eating tons of snacks.

I sighed as I walked out of work. We just filmed another game bang and it was getting harder to hold in my feelings. I get into my car and began driving home. My phone goes off but I don't bother to check who it is before answering.

"Hello." I said putting it up to my ear. "Hey its LC." The orange haired guy said through the phone. "Oh hey. Whats up?" I asks confused. They just saw eachother just moments ago.

"I was gonna see if you wanted to hang out at my house tonight if you weren't busy." I could tell he was smiling. "Yeah lets do it. When should i come over?" I asked looking at the time. "You can come over like around 5." He said. "Ok cool." I looked at the time. Its 4:30 now. I nervously got home and ate a bit playing some games.

It was 5 til 5 and I decided to go ahead and start heading over. He only lived a few blocks away so it wasn't hard to get there. There was some traffic so I arrived at 5:10 knocking on the door. There was a pause before he answered the door.

"Hey Ian!" He beamed with joy. "Hey Lasercorn." I smiled at him. He took my arm and lead me in. I loved hanging out with LC but This time felt different then any other time we've ever hung out. The atmosphere and everything was the same. We were only playing games, but it just felt......like something was off.

"Wanna play call of duty?" Lasercorn asks taking a seat on the couch. "Uh...yeah." I reply a smile still plastered on my face. We play for maybe thirty minutes and he was kicking My ass. One thing led to another and we started wrestling on the floor.

LC was on top of Me with me pinned to the ground. I could feel his hot breath on my face. We stared at eachother for what felt like hours until he bent down and kissed me. I was shocked at his action but began to kiss back. I was kissing David Moss. The guy I've liked for months now. We eventually pulled apart looking deep into the eyes of eachother.

"I've wanted to do that for awhile." Lasercorn continued to pin Me down. "I've wanted to also." I smiled. They stared at eachother for a minute before I start to squirm. "Uh....LC? Could you get off of me." I asked nervously laughing. "Oh yeah, sorry." He says and gets off of Me helping me up and pulling me straight into a kiss, cupping my face once we crash our lips together.

We pulled apart again looking at eachother smiling. "So when are we going to tell the guys." I asked in a hushed whisper tone. "I'm ready to whenever you are. I'm almost certain that they will accept us." LC pecked my cheek and sat on the couch grabbing the remote. "Down for another round?" He asked. I laughed and sat down next to him grabbing my remote.

I honestly love this ship and I'm glad that I wrote this. Also just so you know I DO NOT WRITE SMUT! No ones said anything but I wanted to let you know before hand. Ya cool. Bya