Reader x Damien #1

(Y/n)

I was sure shayne had friends outside of work amd all. He was such a geeat guy and so funny that I had no doubt about that. But he never really talked about them. Like he never mentioned his friends or anything

He said that his friend Damien was going to come with him. Damien Haas. I covered up my shock for the fact that he was bringing his friend to work with him with fake shock of "Shayne has friends?" And everyone laughed a little bit.

The next day he brought Damien to work with him. I saw him talking with Shayne and I ran up to him. "Greetings and salutations! You must be Shayne's earthling friend by the name of Damien. I am the "earthling" you now will know as (Y/n)." I said and put out a hand for a handshake. Damien kinda looked at me weird and then to Shayne and then back to me.

"Who ever said I was an earthling?" He said and shook my hand. I gasped and looked at him. "One of us. One of us." I chanted. Him and Shayne laughed at my awkwardness. "You didn't tell me your friends were so weird and awesome at the same time." He said. "I'm known for my weirdness." I said. "Also don't you mean Haawesome." I made a pun out of his name.

"I love this girl!" He said. That made my stomach flutter. "Welp I better get going to see whats up with the other lame-os at the work place. We should hang out some time though." I said and ninja ran off.

I tucked myself on the other side of a wall take a deep breath for myself. Why did he make me feel so.....different? All the other guys I felt normal about. It was all funny and we would laugh and play and I felt as I did with everyone else. But with Damien. Geez he made me feel like I swallowed a butterfly. I brushed it off and went to the Smosh Games room to check and see what was up with them

)(one week later)(

unknown: Hey (Y/n)  its Damien.

Me: oh hey! Whats up dude.
Me: how'd you get my number?

Damien: I got it from Shayne. I never got a chamce to ask you for it and I wanted to talk some more.

Me: oh ok.
Me: Wanna like go somewhere and hang out some time?

Damien: yeah I'd love to get to know you better. You seem like an awesome person.

Me: ok cool. How about at (favorite coffee shop) on Saturday at 11:00?

Damien: sounds like a date.

Me: ok cool. I'll see you then.

I smiled at the thought. Going to coffee with Damien. Something about him I just found so awesome. I wanted to get to know him better but I didn't know why.

)(Damien)(

I was happy to be able to hang out with (Y/n) she was so cute and really funny. They were thinking about adding me to smosh games. That would be great. More time I could be around (Y/n)......as a friend. We're just two friends hanging out. Nothing more.

»•day they hang out•«

I walked down the side walk and approached the coffee shop. I felt jittery but I was excited to see her. I took a deep breath and walked throught the doors of the (favorite coffee shop). I looked around but didn't see her. I shrugged and went to order my coffee. They gave me my order and I turned around running right into (Y/n) and spilling my coffee on her.

"Oh! I'm sorry." I exclaimed as I got some napkins to clean up the mess. She laughed alittle bit and proceeded to tell me that she was going to scare. That didn't work out for her. I let her use the jacket I was wearing to put over her shirt that was now stained with coffee. We talked and joked and stuff when a fan came up to (Y/n).

"Hi (Y/n)!" She smiled wide. (Y/n) did the same back. "I'm izzy and I'm a huge fan of yours." She had a journal. "C-can you sign my journal?" She asked. "Well of course I'd be glad to." She smiled. She took out a red sharpie and signed the inside cover. "It was really nice meeting you." The girl, Izzy, said. "You too Izzy." She smiled.

She walked off and then came back. "Are you two dating?" She asked. "Oh no. This is one of Shayne's friends. We're just hanging out." (Y/n) told her. I was bummed she seemed like she was not interested at all.

"Fans am I right?" She joked after she walked off. "You're really nice. I know some celebrities and YouTubers and people who if someone walked up to them like they would be complete assholes to them. You seemed genuinely happy to see her." I said.

"Yeah well not alot of fans walk up to me. And I don't want people to think I'm some rude gremlin period cramp person." She said. We continued to talk and then we walked around the city looking st places. We talked for awhile and at some point we started holding hands. I don't know how it happened but she seemed alright with it and I wasn't going to protest at all so we stayed like that

She walked me home despite my protest to walk her home and then I'd go home alone. She told me she keeps a pocket knife and peoper spray in her bag. She's been attacked before. We stood st my doorstep and smiled at eachother.

"I had a great time today." She said. "Yeah me too. Maybe we can do it again sometime?" I asked. "That'd be nice." She nodded. She gave me a hug and then waved goodbye walking down the driveway. "(Y/n)." I called her. "Yeah." She called back. "Text me when you get home." I told her. "Ok I will." She yelled back and continued walking. I closed my door and sat on the couch watching tv.

I already decided this is gonna have a part two. I hope you guys like it. Umm I'm just gonna go. I have nothing else to put here.

Just kidding. I noticed we're at 4k reads. Thanks guys for actually reading my shitty oneshots. Now I'm gonna go.